Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Srsly where ACB go?...

You seem to have bad luck when Lebron and the Heat play well... this is the 2nd game you've "missed"
Yet you were an active contributor the games they lost.

What a weird coincidence.

:lol: dawg relax. I was not going to pass on a free and delicious Chinese buffet for a meaningless game.

Beside i already had the feeling the Heat would win. This is a must w for them because had they lose this game they probably won't win game 6.

Pacers in 7.

You heard it first here. :smokin

Even if Miami wins the championship this year this is probably their peak. A lot of old role players coming back and Wade. A lot of teams are gonna improve or get back injured players, especially in the East.

Wade is really puzzling though. It is clear that he has regressed but what his effort is really inconsistent.

spurs fans on nt is about to go up by 1000%....

Again I wouldnt say Spurs fans or in this series Pacers fans but rather just a collection of people who dont want to see the Heat win. It was the same when the Lakers were in their prime.

Honestly that series can go either way. Too many random factors to account for to pick a clear cut winner. Honestly I just wanna see bron exorcise some demons. We know he hasn't forgotten.

Last edited:
No he won't. If anybody it'd be Kawhi. One position Miami doesn't struggle to defend as bad is the 1.

..and Tony still doesn't like bigger guards checking him. :wink:

Every single sentence in your statement couldnt be more wrong, it's almost comical.

Everyone... please stop and give praise to illest35. He predicted this game exactly... there was no other scenario that could have played out. The Pacers had the game under control in the first half, but Lebron came out on fire in the 2nd half and the refs did the rest.

Just as it was planned... all predicted by him.

Well hey man tell the powers pulling the strings to let us win the chip this year. It would mean a lot to me lol

:lol:

I dont have to say anything..lol Stern is on the phones right now getting it all sorted out..Meeting with Crawford and others today!

Ima tell u how game 7 goes..

1st half, Pacers take early lead..Looks as if Heat are done for..

2nd half, Debron comes out firing, whistles blowing left and right in their favor.. Storybook comeback ending and heat take the game.

WATCH AND SEE

Bravo

Everyone... please stop and give praise to illest35. He predicted this game exactly... there was no other scenario that could have played out. The Pacers had the game under control in the first half, but Lebron came out on fire in the 2nd half and the refs did the rest.

Just as it was planned... all predicted by him.

Well hey man tell the powers pulling the strings to let us win the chip this year. It would mean a lot to me lol

:lol:

I dont have to say anything..lol Stern is on the phones right now getting it all sorted out..Meeting with Crawford and others today!

Ima tell u how game 7 goes..

1st half, Pacers take early lead..Looks as if Heat are done for..

2nd half, Debron comes out firing, whistles blowing left and right in their favor.. Storybook comeback ending and heat take the game.

WATCH AND SEE

Bravo

NT members know everything.

look at that jesus piece 
roll.gif

YO THAT JESUS PIECE IS HUGE!!!! That cant be real
laugh.gif

Its as big as his head I need pics of that. 

Where is You Big Dummy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom