Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game was lost in the 2nd quarter as soon as Voegel put that Augistine-Lance-Sam Young-West-Mahinmi lineup in for like 5 minutes straight. That legitimately might have been the worst lineup that any playoff team has fielded in this entire playoffs. And Voegel decided to put them in for Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals.

Also....I now see why Gerald Green never plays. Sheesh.

How do you foul someone out like that in a blowout. These refs have no shame.
Tim Donaghy called Scott Foster (the lead ref tonight) 136 time during his betting scandal before each game he reffed. Foster's just making sure the Pacers have no chance

Hahaha I'm cracking up!

Anyone read it?

This game was lost in the 2nd quarter as soon as Voegel put that Augistine-Lance-Sam Young-West-Mahinmi lineup in for like 5 minutes straight. That legitimately might have been the worst lineup that any playoff team has fielded in this entire playoffs. And Voegel decided to put them in for Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals.

green got them with 3 yr/10m. Dude is bunz. :x

QFT

Tim Donaghy called Scott Foster (the lead ref tonight) 136 time during his betting scandal before each game he reffed. Foster's just making sure the Pacers have no chance

:lol: I forgot that this is the ref that fouled out Nazr and also was present in the game 3 blowout in vs Indiana. You can guarantee dude is gonna ref in the finals.

Either way, I think the Heat just outplayed the Pacers in the 2nd and that was the difference. The ref help should be expected so teams gotta play through that.

I think the Spurs have a legit chance if they don't get overwhelmed by the refs.

GO SPURS GO!!! It's not that I hate Miami, I just don't like them and want them to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom