Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron will lock up both Duncan and Parker in this series. And Battier will be able to help in this series and match Manu flop for flop.

Heat win in 5.
Where's that GIF of the double flop 
laugh.gif

So whose going to blame the refs for the Pacers turnovers?

Or the Pacers being out rebounded?

Or the Pacers lackluster offensive gameplan?

Or the fact that they've been completely outplayed?

Whose blaming the refs for that? Let it be known so I can block y'all forever lol.

Last edited:
Are you guys series about bron holding Duncan? There is a big difference between David west and Tim duncan

That was def a foul but why does lebron Flail his arms in the air and then fall to the ground? The contact wasnt that extreme. Thats all they do on that team how do you know when its a legit foul and when they are acting. Well in a sense they are always exaggerating the contact even on the legit fouls as that one was.
The emmy goes to lebron, the nba is going to cheat for the heat because more gear will get sold if the heat are in the finals. Another side note the is the ref that lebron is 16-3 with working tonight case closed.

Vogel ****** up in the 2nd quarter. Why would sit Hibbert and Paul Goerge and expect to keep up with with Lebron and Dwade? Jesus was on fire too. That's when thy started to stretch the lead. Play them all damn game if you have to. This is win or go home. Smh

So whose going to blame the refs for the Pacers turnovers?

Or the Pacers being out rebounded?

Or the Pacers lackluster offensive gameplan?

Or the fact that they've been completely outplayed?

Whose blaming the refs for that? Let it be known so I can block y'all forever lol.

My man. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom