Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any team would like to have Wade as a "role player"

Lebron sure as hell would not be advancing to the finals without him

it's funny how yall used to justify the pacers getting more FTs because they were the interior offense team, and yet here Miami has been attacking the rim all game and suddenly the fix is in for miami because hibbert has 5 fouls. laughable.

:lol: at the refs calling fouls aganst the heat now

not the difference, just funny

Last edited:
People really are too quick to hate when Paul George has a rough offensive night. He's chasing around Lebron for 7 straight games for 40+ minutes. And then he has Lebron (probably the best/most physical perimeter defender in the league) guarding him at the other end.

If you ever played any type of competitive ball you know how tiring going full out on defense against great player can be. There's no way it won't effect your offensive game

it's funny how yall used to justify the pacers getting more FTs because they were the interior offense team, and yet here Miami has been attacking the rim all game and suddenly the fix is in for miami because hibbert has 5 fouls. laughable.

Exactly. This "Fix" **** is laughable.

So many uncalled fouls committed by the Heat.

:\

Just wanted to be able to say, if they won, "They were the better team."

Spurs? Better team than that Memphis team.

But this game? This game TONIGHT? This game I'm watching right now?

Pacers get hacked, turn it over: nothing.

Heat get bumped: FT.

"Wade slow to get up, thought he was fouled."

"Wade gets away w/ the bump, goes to the line."

Man, if I've heard those sentences once, I've heard them a million tinges. :lol:... :smh:

Ska that's just "good solid defense." :lol:

Not that the Pacers have really played that well, but you really thought they'd let the PACERS play the SPURS in the Finals? :lol: Come on now.

I miss that club promoter who always sat courtside with uggs and shorts..

But like I said all day and before this series, heat will win a tough series...

spurs are better than the pacers but the pacers match up better and they have the ability to attack the heats weaknesses and strengths.

Heat didnt get many 3s this series or many paint points..

But I booked my flight to miami for the nba finals after round 2 for a reason...

I hope they just start snuffing the Heat since they have nothing to play for right now.

Lance should knock Bron or D-Wade out. They ain't gonna fight back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom