Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

So many uncalled fouls committed by the Heat.

ohwell.gif

Just wanted to be able to say, if they won, "They were the better team."

Spurs? Better team than that Memphis team.

But this game? This game TONIGHT? This game I'm watching right now?

Pacers get hacked, turn it over: nothing.

Heat get bumped: FT.

"Wade slow to get up, thought he was fouled."

"Wade gets away w/ the bump, goes to the line."

Man, if I've heard those sentences once, I've heard them a million tinges.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
spoken like a true kobe fan
excuse ska, hes the biggest kobe homer on this board....

Hibbert has been getting away with defensive fouls the entire playoffs.. Jumping straight up :lol: he's jumping into people

Last edited:
It's ok to not be a Heat fan, it's ok to root for the other team, but sit up here and make up all kind of excuses for the other team is just....lame.

All BS aside, the Heat has LeBron, D Wade, Chris Bosh and Ray Allen, this what they are supposed to be doing. Hollering "they cheatin" is just childish.

I'm glad people are seeing how bad of a coach Frank Vogel is. That hole they dug in the second with the bench in could cost this game. He's too smart for his own good. The front office needs to go after Lionel Hollins should they lose this game. Pacers aren't going to that next level with Vogel at the helm.
Why go with hollins? Don't seem like he took his team to the next level
He did though, this is the best the Grizzlies have ever been and hes a large part of that. I am also a firm believer that they would have beaten the Clippers and Thunder at full strength, the fact that they had injured pieces is making this run seem less impressive than it really was and its a shame cause Hollins did a fantastic job
I just thought by next level he was talking about a finals appearance or at least that's what I was referring to
Fiar enough, I cant put that much on Hollins though, its not a finals ready roster yet
The Pacers need to get a PG and they'll be straight.
They are a PG away IMO. They have way to many dead possessions. 
Somebody like Andre Miller would be perfect for them.
That was the name I was thinking fo but he wont leave. Look at Wade man, dudes so annoying now

Wade showing out now when he's been **** for most of the series.
laugh.gif

Looking forward to see how the spurs will attack the heat in offense. Can't really tell what the pacers are doing on offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom