Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to be a household that is a part of the Nielsen ratings anyway. I remember when I moved in we were offered to be a part of it

Turn off your TVs don't give Stern the ratings
That's not how ratings work
It was just a joke 
laugh.gif

I remember getting in an early season argument with solarius about how badly the Pacers squandered their resources in building their bench over the summer and he disagreed up and down. It was a problem all season and it really showed tonight.

Welp.

Vogel ****** up in the 2nd quarter. Why would sit Hibbert and Paul Goerge and expect to keep up with with Lebron and Dwade? Jesus was on fire too. That's when thy started to stretch the lead. Play them all damn game if you have to. This is win or go home. Smh

He basically lost the series for the Pacers. He did not give his own team a chance to compete at all times. Remember the game 1 debacle? That is what he is going to be known for. Even if the Pacers get a deeper team he will go with the worst possible lineup whenever he can.

The worst part is that he never learns from his mistakes. He keeps making the same lineup mistakes over and over.

At some point he has to get some blame for the Pacers' putrid offense.

Im actually kind of glad its a blow out. Im obviously rooting for the pacers but Mia is actually working INDY. It takes all the ref talk out of it.

Pacers getting worked on the boards tonight really killed them.

Any pics of Ray Allen kicks?

Im tryin to figure out what he has on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom