Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game was lost in the 2nd quarter as soon as Voegel put that Augistine-Lance-Sam Young-West-Mahinmi lineup in for like 5 minutes straight. That legitimately might have been the worst lineup that any playoff team has fielded in this entire playoffs. And Voegel decided to put them in for Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals.

Also....I now see why Gerald Green never plays. Sheesh.

I got texts from at least five people at around minute 5 of George and Hibbert sitting down. All were like "WHAT IS GOING ON???" That's where the game was lost. So irritating.

Imagine a team with Brandon Jennings, Nate Rob, lance, Gerald green and jr smith

Omg

roll.gif
You forgot SWAGGY P Nick Young, Monta "have it all" Ellis, and Javal McGee

and if wade can play like he did tonight him and lebron are both gonna feast

The heat will not be able to cheat on defense and do all those traps unless they wanna get bombarded by 3s. They gotta beat the spurs with legit defense.

Last edited:
Wait a minute...

You seem to have bad luck when Lebron and the Heat play well... this is the 2nd game you've "missed"
Yet you were an active contributor the games they lost.

What a weird coincidence.

:lol: dawg relax. I was not going to pass on a free and delicious Chinese buffet for a meaningless game.

Beside i already had the feeling the Heat would win. This is a must w for them because had they lose this game they probably won't win game 6.

Pacers in 7.

You heard it first here. :smokin

Well Pop has had a lot of time to plan and the odds were on Miami winning anyways so I'm sure he spent most of his time preparing for that. Interest to see how we come out for game 1 after being off for 10 days and what kind of schemes we run. 

This game was lost in the 2nd quarter as soon as Voegel put that Augistine-Lance-Sam Young-West-Mahinmi lineup in for like 5 minutes straight. That legitimately might have been the worst lineup that any playoff team has fielded in this entire playoffs. And Voegel decided to put them in for Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals.

Also....I now see why Gerald Green never plays. Sheesh.
Terrible coaching decision! Spoelstra must have did a double take like "WTF, Vogel cant be serious 
devil.gif
!" 

mean.gif

Where is OhmyGosher, he better not post one post with that name, he said he was going to retire it if the Heat beat the pacers, he better do it to.

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom