Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
flo rida jesus 
eek.gif

I always go for the underdog. I want Dours to pull for the West. And I like Timmy a lot. Think he going to destroy the front court

The NBA hates Flo Rida too? :stoneface:

Definitely fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
Again I wouldnt say Spurs fans or in this series Pacers fans but rather just a collection of people who dont want to see the Heat win. It was the same when the Lakers were in their prime.
tomatoe tomato... still prostitute fans...aka hating just for the sake of hating....

Every single sentence in your statement couldnt be more wrong, it's almost comical.
Please tell me how Tony Parker has gotten locked up the past few years. Just look at last year's playoffs. Or you could tell me why he is going to FEAST.

He got to attack Z-Bo on pick and rolls all last series, I can't wait to see do the same thing vs the Heat next series. :lol:

Last edited:
Heat were locked in. Wade and Bosh did their jobs. I'd expect both to be a little more comfortable now.

roy hibbert running off the floor with out congratulating miami. will he get the same hate lebron did?

Why aint this thread jumping 20 pages every 5 minutes?

People had pre written essays today and now they are nowhere to be found?

Heat are supposed to be winning these series with sweeps with all their talent and ref help. When something shocking happens like them losing despite the ref help and talent it is obvious that more people will post.

Why you acting salty? Your man is in the finals

I've been waiting for this Duncan/Lebron matchup ever since '07 just to see the Spurs beat Lebron AGAIN :D

Well I think Heat are favored. So I'm going for Spurs even if they aren't your typical "underdog". Also like I said. I want the chip to be in the West. Knowin we have the better teams. Bar none.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom