Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way, you're just watching like everyone else.......

I don't get what you're implying. The Spurs are my fav team. But I also love the fact that Lebron has so many haters and it pisses them off when he got his title. So being that my favorite team is in the Finals, and the player I want people to be butthurt over is also in the Finals, I win either way.

I am not an NBA player so of course I'm watching. Wtf...

Last years playoffs he averaged 20 and 7. But, he got locked up? I'll go sentence by sentence of your previous post.
Yes he will. If Kawhi even shows signs of heating up, lebron will check him, I like the kid, but if Bron is guarding him he wont do much. Last year 2 separate point guards dropped 40+ on them. Minus the 5, the 1 is there biggest struggle on defending. And IDK who the "bigger guard" is, if youre referring to Wade then good luck with that. Tony Parker has had the best post season so far(IMO),
Locked up more in the sense of his playmaking and utilizing the pnr's. Scott Brooks deserves a huge amount of credit for sticking Thabo on Tony Parker, increasing TP's shots taken and decreasing his assists. They essentially forced Tony Parker do much more and his efficiency suffered.

Spurs win Games 1&2 handily. Game 3 Thabo is tasked with defending Tony as he is coming off a 16/21 night in G2, he was cooking.

G1- 18 pts on 6/15 shooting 6 assists
G2- 31 points on 16/21 shootings..8 assists

insert Thabo checking Parker.
G3 - 16 points on 6/12 shooting .. 4 assists in a blowout loss.
G4 - 12 points on 5/15 ... 4 assists
G5- 20 points on 5/14 shooting ..4 assists
G6- 29 on 12/27 shooting ..12 assists

Epitome of consistent efficiency I know.

Russell Westbrook dropping 40 on a team shouldn't be anywhere near a surprise. Rondo scored 40+ in a career game and they still lost. Nice exceptions though, two absolute freaks :lol:

If you have solid pick and roll defense, you can slow down Tony Parker. Miami will put quite a few guys on him - Chalmers, Cole, Wade, Bron, Allen, and Miller. The latter 4 being much bigger than TP.

I'm sure Spoelstra will understand that the head of that snake is TP. But we can always agree to disagree :smokin

Last edited:
According to SOME LeBron fans, he doesnt have help. Last time he didnt have help in the finals he got swept. Just an observation

Bron throwing up them B's!! LOL

So many uncalled fouls committed by the Heat.

ohwell.gif

Just wanted to be able to say, if they won, "They were the better team."

Spurs? Better team than that Memphis team.

But this game? This game TONIGHT? This game I'm watching right now?

Pacers get hacked, turn it over: nothing.

Heat get bumped: FT.

"Wade slow to get up, thought he was fouled."

"Wade gets away w/ the bump, goes to the line."

Man, if I've heard those sentences once, I've heard them a million times.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Are you really saying Miami hasn't been the better team tonight and the only reason they are up on the scoreboard is because of the refs? Really?
Are you rally saying that if a player gets hacked and there's no call, then he grazes his opponent, sending the opponent to the FT line, that will have NO EFFECT on the game? Really?

Always crazy to see and hear how far Lebron has come speaking to the media. He answers question so fluently and efficiently, far cry from when he first came into the league. Awesome.

I can't wait for all of the new Spurs fans to witness (and try to defend) the fact that the Spurs do as much, if not more, flopping and complaining than the Heat do.

Last edited:

Noticed that too, but gave him a pass cause of the taped ankles. :lol:

Last edited:
This dude Raymone talking about Bosh and Wade like they're his sons.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My oh my Wade, how far you have fallen. Bruh is relegated to weed carrier status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom