Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People with laker sigs rooting for spurs now??

Spurs are another dynasty that rivaled the lakers since 1999 and swept them this year...

How can you root for a rival over a team that has no relevance to the lakers at all? No rivalry, nothing???

We can all tell who are real laker fans and who are kobe fans

cats cant be basketball fans nowadays?

good basketball is good basketball regardless.

DubA, Ska, ACB, Knightengale and Durantula must be so hurt right now. This might be the best finals in recent memory. Either TD, or Bron adds to their trophy case
pimp.gif
You're right about this being a difficult Finals for me, but you couldn't be more wrong about why.

I couldn't care less about Bron or TD getting another one. I like Lebron. TD? Enh. 4 rings. 5 rings. Whatever.

It's difficult because I don't want Manu or Wade to flop their way to another.

People with laker sigs rooting for spurs now??

Spurs are another dynasty that rivaled the lakers since 1999 and swept them this year...

How can you root for a rival over a team that has no relevance to the lakers at all? No rivalry, nothing???

We can all tell who are real laker fans and who are kobe fans
cats cant be basketball fans nowadays?

good basketball is good basketball regardless.
sure people can be basketball fans, i wanted memphis to win the west but you wont see me walking around town in a zbo jersey 

You're right about this being a difficult Finals for me, but you couldn't be more wrong about why.

I couldn't care less about Bron or TD getting another one. I like Lebron. TD? Enh. 4 rings. 5 rings. Whatever.

The rings had nothing to do with why I said that. It was pretty obvious that you were unhappy with the game today. Just like the other people I named were/are. The rings comment was me explaining why I'm happy with the Finals matchup.

You were almost right though. Thiiiiiis close.

Am I tripping or is there no Finals Thread yet? Are we gonna keep it in here?

Last edited:
Just came back from bball. I didn't even bother watching the second half. I knew it was very unlikely that Pacers will win game 7 on the road :lol: I was just hoping to unleash hell on these Heat fans in case Pacer get the upset. But coming to the ball game i knew it would be Heat win.

Next series will be another tough test for Miami though. If Wade or Bosh can't score above 20 points each then the Spurs would win in 5 or 6.

We saw Spurs neutralized guys like Zbo and Gasol with their team defense. No way soft Bosh or Haslem or Birdman will have a good series.

It will be up to Wade and Lebron and the Heat bench. Lebron and the refs will get it going but can Wade score above 20 points for at least 3 or 4 games? I don't know.

He's a very good young up and coming player. I think he was overrated by some these playoffs calling him "superstar." He'll be one eventually imo.

I think the jury is still out on him. Production wise, there isn't much separation between him, Eric Gordon, Mayo, Jr Smith, Crawford, Jennings, and others. The difference to me is that he plays on a better team than those guys which is why we hear him and superstar more. I think none of them are superstars, but that to me is why its so far off to call him a superstar. At best right now, he's a fringe all star. (Guys who make the asg more so because of team success than individual merit)

Pains me to say it because he's definitely one of my favorites.

Pg is not a superstar yet

But he is an all star and an elite defender the main difference between pg and the players you named is most of them already reached their ceiling

But he is an all star and an elite defender the main difference between pg and the players you named is most of them already reached their ceiling

His production says that he isn't a perennial all-star though.

And who's to say he hasn't reached his ceiling yet? We can only go by what he's doing right now. Most superstars by their 3rd seasons show that they are superstars. It isn't a question. Few exceptions to that.

His production says that he isn't a perennial all-star though.

And who's to say he hasn't reached his ceiling yet? We can only go by what he's doing right now. Most superstars by their 3rd seasons show that they are superstars. It isn't a question. Few exceptions to that.

I think he is an exception because Danny Granger was playing his position for the past two years

The rings had nothing to do with why I said that. It was pretty obvious that you were unhappy with the game today. Just like the other people I named were/are. The rings comment was me explaining why I'm happy with the Finals matchup.

You were almost right though. Thiiiiiis close.

Am I tripping or is there no Finals Thread yet? Are we gonna keep it in here?
You're tripping, and not just about the lack of a Finals thread.

I wasn't upset THAT the Heat won; I was (am) upset HOW the Heat won.

You're almost not wrong for including me with everyone else troubled over Bron or TD getting another one; almost.

But nope; you're wrong. I don't care about those 2. You included me in that group, explained why, and you were wrong.
happy.gif

:rofl: he said, "I told them I can't afford to have you guys struggle" LMAO

DubA, Ska, ACB, Knightengale and Durantula must be so hurt right now. This might be the best finals in recent memory. Either TD, or Bron adds to their trophy case :pimp:

Nope

Even if TD win or Bron win. Their flaw is that neither of them have three peated :pimp:

Kobe is still up on them :rofl: :pimp:

I am just praying for a entertaining Finals... that is all

The Playoffs have been a joke thus far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom