Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the sarcastic 'he needs more help' people are the same ones who insist up and down Bosh and Wade are superstars when it fits. So, they're playing up to your expectations? Or what? They don't need to play better, this is adequate?

It's going to be pretty funny when Heat win the chip in 2 weeks and it goes back to Bron, Wade, Bosh, Ray Allen "loaded". :lol:

These guys that keep crying the nba is fixed and has all these rigged situations... Why are you watching??

Oh wait let me guess... By you saying it's fixed for Lebron you get to win an argument both ways??

If bron wins game 7 and the finals then you can say " I told you so, it's rigged, hes the cash cow and has to repeat"

If he loses you drop your whole argument and get to use the Bron is a choker, he cant win with 2 superstars, he cant finish????

I get it....

The nba is so fixed. Stern loved mj. Mj didnt really earn those 6 rings, stern and the nba fixed it for him.. Kobe as well, he didnt really win 5 rings... IT was stern and the nba fixing it for him and the lakers because that makes the most money right????

SMH

but that isnt a fault of lbj...thats spo and the plays he decides to implement and run. True lbj is basically the floor general, but i mean he cant deviate from the gameplan on every single play. Also like i said due to wades injury and often times being guarded by pg...im not sure he has the ability to get in the paint. And the few times they have tried to roll bosh to the basket, he pretty much runs into hibbert and well you know the rest.
I never once stated that it was LeBron's fault though. I merely said there needs to be better balance between the 3 players. 

These guys that keep crying the nba is fixed and has all these rigged situations... Why are you watching??

Oh wait let me guess... By you saying it's fixed for Lebron you get to win an argument both ways??

If bron wins game 7 and the finals then you can say " I told you so, it's rigged, hes the cash cow and has to repeat"

If he loses you drop your whole argument and get to use the Bron is a choker, he cant win with 2 superstars, he cant finish????

I get it....

The nba is so fixed. Stern loved mj. Mj didnt really earn those 6 rings, stern and the nba fixed it for him.. Kobe as well, he didnt really win 5 rings... IT was stern and the nba fixing it for him and the lakers because that makes the most money right????

SMH
Shut up, it's fixed!! Lol :smh:

Last edited:

I get it....

SMH

fixed? probably not. but the nba would strongly prefer bigger names in the finals. nba do protect their stars and that has been going on forever

can say that about all sports, but the nba is probably the one that has the worst officiating/conspiracy theories

Last edited:
All of the sarcastic 'he needs more help' people are the same ones who insist up and down Bosh and Wade are superstars when it fits. So, they're playing up to your expectations? Or what? They don't need to play better, this is adequate?
That works both ways too.

Because some dudes on here want to pretend like the big picture view is that Lebron carries the team 24/7 and then use the isolated situations when Wade and/or Bosh are playing like **** to justify it. 

Nevermind when they're putting up 20 5 and 5 for the overall season...let's use the dud games to prove that Lebron is playing by himself at all times.

You can acknowledge that Wade/Bosh aren't having a good series and still be realistic about the fact that without the two of them...Lebron is still ringless.

Last edited:
LOL and who wins next season? Tell us more negrodamus.....

Okay hold on i'm getting something............

OKC ain't ever gonna win **** and Bron will take a dump on your team for years to come.

That works both ways too.

Because some dudes on here want to pretend like the big picture view is that Lebron carries the team and then use the isolated situations when Wade and/or Bosh are playing like **** to justify it. 

Nevermind when they're putting up 20 5 and 5 for the overall season...let's use the dud games to prove that Lebron is playing by himself at all times.

You can acknowledge that Wade/Bosh aren't having a good series and still be realistic about the fact that without the two of them...Lebron is still ringless.
wade been trash the whole post season, bringing up regular season stats are irrelevant when its playoff basketball

It's going to be pretty funny when Heat win the chip in 2 weeks and it goes back to Bron, Wade, Bosh, Ray Allen "loaded". :lol:

People need to stop flip-flopping.

Yeah, everyone except for Bron is struggling but that has a lot to do with Indiana's size and elite defense. That doesn't change who the Heat have been all year. The Heat are absolutely loaded.

The Pacers have made Shane Battier impossible to play because Davis West kills him inside - which kills Miami's smallball. The Pacers have been the best team at guarding the 3 all year and it's no surprise that Chalmers, Allen, Battier, etc. are not going off from the 3 point line. Hibbert is completely shutting down the paint which kills Wade's game completely.

Bosh is still a top PF in this league, he's just playing in an extremely specific role and being bothered by Indiana's physicality.

I don't buy that Bosh is bothered by the physical play. He was playing the 5 when big men were still a high commodity in the league and was an automatic 20 and 10 when he was in TOR.

I don't buy that Bosh is bothered by the physical play. He was playing the 5 when big men were still a high commodity in the league and was an automatic 20 and 10 when he was in TOR.

Bosh has always been bothered by physicality.

Hell, Shaq's last 40 point game came against him at like 37y/o when he was on Phoenix. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom