Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fixed? probably not. but the nba would strongly prefer bigger names in the finals. nba do protect their stars and that has been going on forever

can say that about all sports, but the nba is probably the one that has the worst officiating/conspiracy theories

I completely understand the logic that the NBA wants the more popular team in there but in no way shape or form has the refs or the NBA favored Miami this series..

All the way back to game 1, the refs tried to hand the pacers the game by giving PG 3 free throws in overtime when he wasnt touched.

Pacers are +60 in free throws for the series...

Bron isn't getting calls when he drives...

Wade is averaging 2 free throws a game...

The whole its "fixed" or refs help miami argument is played out and just a way for these trolls to win their argument both way against bron..

He either chokes or stern/refs helped him.

LOL, at the guys about bosh and wade are trash now. They're getting bodied point blank. Lebron jumped ship, disrespected his old team and city to play with these guys for easy wins. Tell lebron that they're trash

These guys that keep crying the nba is fixed and has all these rigged situations... Why are you watching??

Oh wait let me guess... By you saying it's fixed for Lebron you get to win an argument both ways??

If bron wins game 7 and the finals then you can say " I told you so, it's rigged, hes the cash cow and has to repeat"

If he loses you drop your whole argument and get to use the Bron is a choker, he cant win with 2 superstars, he cant finish????

I get it....

The nba is so fixed. Stern loved mj. Mj didnt really earn those 6 rings, stern and the nba fixed it for him.. Kobe as well, he didnt really win 5 rings... IT was stern and the nba fixing it for him and the lakers because that makes the most money right????

SMH

Like OMG...

Does he need plays ran for him to get more than 4 rebounds a game?

Nevermind when they're putting up 20 5 and 5 for the overall season...let's use the dud games to prove that Lebron is playing by himself at all times.

You can acknowledge that Wade/Bosh aren't having a good series and still be realistic about the fact that without the two of them...Lebron is still ringless.

It's 3 consecutive ECF games that they've completely no-showed though, I don't think this Miami Cavs thing had much traction throughout the regular season, they were an awesome team top to bottom. You'd have been dumb to think he had to carry them by himself until this point, he was just the difference between good and great. But right now, production is sparse. the 2nd, 3rd and 4th best players in this series are all on Indiana's side after 6 games.

But yeah, they're needed to win it all. They show up tomorrow, they'll win and if they're productive beyond that, they'll have won #2 and be a big reason why. No argument from me on how valuable (Bosh especially) are. I think this outcome still happens, too.

I completely understand the logic that the NBA wants the more popular team in there but in no way shape or form has the refs or the NBA favored Miami this series..

All the way back to game 1, the refs tried to hand the pacers the game by giving PG 3 free throws in overtime when he wasnt touched.

The whole its "fixed" or refs help miami argument is played out and just a way for these trolls to win their argument both way against bron..

I'm going to tell you what Stephen A. Smith was saying on the radio when fans were calling up complaining about the Knicks not getting calls. If you are reduced to the point where you are complaining about your team not getting calls, they really arent that good.

Like OMG...

Got you stuck huh?

You already have 2 different essays typed up to post after tomorrows game? If bron wins you quote yourself how it's fixed and all these injuries from other teams helped bron??

If he loses, hes a choker, he will never be a great? kobe and mj dont flop?

Miami won't lose 2 in a row. It's been a good series of adjustments but talent will prevail Miami is deeper and has lebron.

Hope spurs take the chip

What people don't understand the NBA is an entertainment brand, they can manipulate anything towards getting you to buy tickets, so people to calm down and just watch, it is entertainment.

Think Wade wasn't implying it was Bron's fault but saying he needs to step up and be smarter.

Or maybe i'm just defending him too much/giving him too much credit/benefit of doubt. Lol.
But if they want to win tomorrow and beat a much better Spurs team we will need him, Bron, and Bosh to a average atleast 60 pts combined lol. And we need to find the real Ray Allen

If roy was on the floor at the end of game 1 I could be celebrating already. Waiting for lebron to disrespect bball fans around the world telling them to go back to their regular lives or something. Damn u vogel my saturday wouldve been perfect.

If u read my posts then u would have also read the part where I said the ones who disagree must be too young to know the real deal behind the cameras..

Or just simply blind..

Which one are u kind sir?

And stuck?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA U will never have me stuck on anything bruh..

Ive seen this too many times too know Im not just blowing smoke out my ase.

U sir should wipe your glass lenses and open your eyes to the real world lil big man..

Well hey man tell the powers pulling the strings to let us win the chip this year. It would mean a lot to me lol

Think Wade wasn't implying it was Bron's fault but saying he needs to step up and be smarter.

Or maybe i'm just defending him too much/giving him too much credit/benefit of doubt. Lol.
But if they want to win tomorrow and beat a much better Spurs team we will need him, Bron, and Bosh to a average atleast 60 pts combined lol. And we need to find the real Ray Allen
I don't think Wade was saying it was LBJ's fault at all. To me he was merely saying they need better balance. LIke you said, they need to be in the 60-70 point range as far as combined points go in order to have the best chance at winning monday.

The "real" Ray Allen? Dude is 37 years old playing the best defenders of 3 point shots in the league that are his 10+ years his junior. What are yall expecting him to turn on a light switch? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom