Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Wade was saying it was LBJ's fault at all. To me he was merely saying they need better balance. LIke you said, they need to be in the 60-70 point range as far as combined points go in order to have the best chance at winning monday.

Yeah. Thank you haha. When he said "we cant leave it to the individual" or whatever think he was finally accepting the fact the he has been playing like hot *** and step up so it isnt all in LeBrons hands. Make the most out of the touches you do get.

But he isnt getting as many touches because of Indy's D and his inability to produce

If u read my posts then u would have also read the part where I said the ones who disagree must be too young to know the real deal behind the cameras..

Or just simply blind..

Which one are u kind sir?

And stuck?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA U will never have me stuck on anything bruh..

Ive seen this too many times too know Im not just blowing smoke out my ase.

U sir should wipe your glass lenses and open your eyes to the real world lil big man..

Guess u think the 02 lakers vs kings game 6 was won fair and square too huh??

FOH

Im 27. Not sure how young that is to you...

Since you know how this all plays out... Why do you watch? Why do you comment throughout the game in this thread???

Could you kindly tell me how tomorrows game will end? Also can you let me know what happens in the finals??

Thanks

Well hey man tell the powers pulling the strings to let us win the chip this year. It would mean a lot to me lol

:lol:

I dont have to say anything..lol Stern is on the phones right now getting it all sorted out..Meeting with Crawford and others today!

Ima tell u how game 7 goes..

1st half, Pacers take early lead..Looks as if Heat are done for..

2nd half, Debron comes out firing, whistles blowing left and right in their favor.. Storybook comeback ending and heat take the game.

WATCH AND SEE

First quarter is key for Indy tomorrow.

Need to make sure there not getting blown out because if its a rout it's only going one way

The Heat start slow, the Pacers have a lead, then Lebron steps up and they win the game?

That's not exactly a complex and orchestrated series of events :lol: But of course it's fixed :lol:

Last edited:
I dont have to say anything..lol Stern is on the phones right now getting it all sorted out..Meeting with Crawford and others today!

And how about Tony Brothers getting the G6 assignment to get this to a G7 for some more ad revenue and giant ratings? He's 3-8 in last 11 Heat games against the spread (0-4 this post-season) -- yet Indiana is 4-0 against the spread in playoff games with Brothers with wins by 11, 14 and 8 and only straight up loss being the LeBron layup at buzzer - coincidentally, the game when even people in here were surprised at how 'fair' the officiating was. I mean, that one is practically hitting you in the face with conspiracy.

Not that I believe it at all, but hey..who knows.

All of the sarcastic 'he needs more help' people are the same ones who insist up and down Bosh and Wade are superstars when it fits. So, they're playing up to your expectations? Or what? They don't need to play better, this is adequate?

Lebrons cavs supporting cast is awesome in the regular season, fizzles out on the playoffs

Lebrons heat supporting cast is awesome in the regular season, fizzles out in the playoffs

I dunno... When you keep having bad relationships maybe it's you.

Lebrons cavs supporting cast is awesome in the regular season,

No, they were awful any time of the year. Miami's is legitimately good, frequently great, having a terrible series at a bad time.

Last edited:
No, they were awful any time of the year. Miami's is legitimately good, frequently great, having a terrible series at a bad time.
they were actually good in the regular season buddy. Not great like his Miami, but still good. In cleveland he was missing a true # 2 Option.

Last edited:
this thread is gonna explode if the heat lose.

you got the lebron haters waiting in the wings

you got the jordan lovers waiting

you got the kobe lovers waiting

you got all the teams in the east

you got the love scorned cavs fans

its gonna look like Y2K in here.

This, ish will fit the fan :lol: but I don't think thats going to happen away. Video game Bron will appear 2mm, Wade/Bosh shoots will start falling, & Mr.Allen will hit some 3s. Game Over. I could b wrong tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom