Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't expect volume shooters, who are ball dominant players to be on at the drop of a hat. That's just a fact. If James continues to dominate the ball, the other two will continue to suffer. Or have you not been paying attention? There should never be a game where Bosh only gets 6 shoots ever. 
normally true...but one bosh is one of the few bigs they have and for him to continue to shoot jumpers untill he finally is hot, not only decreases the amount of boards miami gets but untill he hits allows hibbert/west to essentially camp out and defend the lane due to not respecting his jumper seeing as he hasnt been consistant.

Also with wade injury, he isnt getting much lift on his jumper, thus why majority of his shots are flat, and fall short ala front rim. him shooting more isnt going to change that. im not sure how his injury affects his penetration game, but at the very least he should drive and draw defenders. Wade has more or less ulled up 10-15 jumpers comming of screens, that and went iso and settled with the side step/stepback jumper...in which often times he has a defender with length guarding him, which is hard enough to get a clean jumpshot off of, let alone with his injury and his inability to get lift on his jumper.

So why/what sense would it make for him to get more touches, when essentially all he has shown is he is either going to make an illadvised pass, come across screens and pullup, or waste clock and not move the ball and settle for a midrange jumper to which his injury makes it hard for him to hit. And also what does that have to do with his defensive intensity, or lack there of. He is basically saying, bron wont give me the ball enough to make jumpers, to which due to injury more then likely i wouldnt make anyway, so because of that im not going to give it my all on the other end.

You guys don't watch us enough if you are saying Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh's struggles are not a result of our teams defense. 
mean.gif

Theyve been getting the same looks they always hit though :lol:

They just havent been hitting them

normally true...but one bosh is one of the few bigs they have and for him to continue to shoot jumpers untill he finally is hot, not only decreases the amount of boards miami gets but untill he hits allows hibbert/west to essentially camp out and defend the lane due to not respecting his jumper seeing as he hasnt been consistant.

Also with wade injury, he isnt getting much lift on his jumper, thus why majority of his shots are flat, and fall short ala front rim. him shooting more isnt going to change that. im not sure how his injury affects his penetration game, but at the very least he should drive and draw defenders. Wade has more or less ulled up 10-15 jumpers comming of screens, that and went iso and settled with the side step/stepback jumper...in which often times he has a defender with length guarding him, which is hard enough to get a clean jumpshot off of, let alone with his injury and his inability to get lift on his jumper.

So why/what sense would it make for him to get more touches, when essentially all he has shown is he is either going to make an illadvised pass, come across screens and pullup, or waste clock and not move the ball and settle for a midrange jumper to which his injury makes it hard for him to hit. And also what does that have to do with his defensive intensity, or lack there of. He is basically saying, bron wont give me the ball enough to make jumpers, to which due to injury more then likely i wouldnt make anyway, so because of that im not going to give it my all on the other end.
My thing is, why aren't plays being run that will help both Bosh and Wade be effective? To my eyes, Wade has been scoring in the paint. His floater has been effective. Why aren't they running plays for him that will get him into the paint? Why aren't they running plays to get Bosh rolling toward the rim? Pick and pop? None of these things are happening. 

How about this question...

Why isn't Dwyane Wade making any of the open shot's he is taking?

Is that the systems fault? That he cant make open shots hes been taking throughout his whole career?
The X's and O's are why he's bricking everything including lay-ups?

All of the sarcastic 'he needs more help' people are the same ones who insist up and down Bosh and Wade are superstars when it fits. So, they're playing up to your expectations? Or what? They don't need to play better, this is adequate?

My thing is, why aren't plays being run that will help both Bosh and Wade be effective? To my eyes, Wade has been scoring in the paint. His floater has been effective. Why aren't they running plays for him that will get him into the paint? Why aren't they running plays to get Bosh rolling toward the rim? Pick and pop? None of these things are happening. 
but that isnt a fault of lbj...thats spo and the plays he decides to implement and run. True lbj is basically the floor general, but i mean he cant deviate from the gameplan on every single play. Also like i said due to wades injury and often times being guarded by pg...im not sure he has the ability to get in the paint. And the few times they have tried to roll bosh to the basket, he pretty much runs into hibbert and well you know the rest.

The Miami Heat don't look or even feel like a championship team this year like they did last year. I still think they win game 7, but Spurs got this.

The Miami Heat don't look or even feel like a championship team this year like they did last year. I still think they win game 7, but Spurs got this.

i agree 100% and like i said last night, i see no way the Heat lose tomorrow night. If they do, i will honestly be at a loss for words.

But Spurs will take it regardless.

You're right.

Let Wade run the point and dominate the ball.

I'm sure all Pacer fans and Heat haters would LOVE for you to be the head coach of the Heat.

Let Wade and Bosh dominate the touches and shots, and get Bron to only shoot around 10-12 shots.

Would be very entertaining to see how they do with Wade being the Magic Johnson of the team. Lets see him carry them while Bron takes a backseat. :lol:

I never said Wade needs to dominate the ball. There needs to be more balance between the 3 players period point blank. All this LeBron needs help crap is lame. Out of the 3 players, LeBron is the one who can have the biggest impact on the game without shooting.  

Man bosh & wade struggles are their own faults. Lebron has nothing to do with that, he's been the same ball dominant player for the last 2 seasons when they had success both of those years. How about bosh stands near the paint more often like he use to & take hibbert off the dribble using his quickness?, instead of camping out near the 3pt line. There is absolutely nothing that i can think of that can help wade out of his struggles tho.

Bron is the first option

Bosh should be the second option

Wade should be third option

Everyone else are role players.

Bosh should also have plenty plays ran for him.

MIA already has no big game, why not use your best big men who is efficient.

Bron always says Bosh is a key for them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom