Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bosh and Wade combined had 19 attempts. LeBron had 21. They are not getting enough touches. The dude is not lying.

It's all lebrons fault! He has too much help but is not using his help because his help is not helping but they could help if he would let them help with helping for help..........

Bottom line

LEBRON NEEDS MORE HELP!

Last edited:
Bosh and Wade combined had 19 attempts. LeBron had 21. They are not getting enough touches. The dude is not lying.

Are you serious son?

The greatest basketball player in the world takes only 21 SHOTS... TWENTY-ONE...

and that's too many for Wade's liking? He needs to shoot less? :rofl:

Hell outta here with that non-sense man...if anything Bron should be shooting 26-28 times instead of 21.
If it wasnt for him they would of already been fishin...
Anytime Wade touches the ball he either throws up a brick or turnsover the ball. He never takes any responsibility for his bad play.
He always blames it on something else. :smh:

Pacers agree with Wade as well.

They would love for him to take more shots

Last edited:
Are you serious son?

The greatest basketball player in the world takes only 21 SHOTS... TWENTY-ONE...

and that's too many for Wade's liking? He needs to shoot less?
roll.gif

Hell outta here with that non-sense man...if anything Bron should be shooting 26-28 times instead of 21.
If it wasnt for him they would of already been fishin...
Anytime Wade touches the ball he either throws up a brick or turnsover the ball. He never takes any responsibility for his bad play.
He always blames it on something else.
mean.gif
You can't expect volume shooters, who are ball dominant players to be on at the drop of a hat. That's just a fact. If James continues to dominate the ball, the other two will continue to suffer. Or have you not been paying attention? There should never be a game where Bosh only gets 6 shoots ever. 

You're right.
Let Wade run the point and dominate the ball.

I'm sure all Pacer fans and Heat haters would LOVE for you to be the head coach of the Heat.

Let Wade and Bosh dominate the touches and shots, and get Bron to only shoot around 10-12 shots.

Would be very entertaining to see how they do with Wade being the Magic Johnson of the team. Lets see him carry them while Bron takes a backseat. :lol:

Last edited:
Spoelstra is to blame for many of Miami's problems right now.the whole offensive strategy is have someone cross halfcourt...and give it to LeBron

Chalmers isn't a good fit for this team anyway. They don't need a third ball handler on the court with Lebron and Wade.

LOL Kobe just had to get mentioned 
i mean he has been mentioned outside of lebron more times in this post nba season then any other player...and HE ISNT EVEN PLAYING. I could see if they were still in the playoffs.. i mean i could see if he played or if the team didnt get swept and ran out the gym 3 outta 4 games. I mean i like kobe and all still top 5-10 player in the league. But why is he even in a conversation about the playoffs when he isnt even playing?

I know Spo isn't the greatest coach.

But is he really about to be the next excuse for Wade playing like ****?

I swear this dude Wade gets millions of passes man... First it's not enough touches. Then it's the knee. Then it's not being healthy. Then it's LeBron trying to do too much.

And now it's Spo's strategies? :lol:

What's next? Ya'll gonna say Pat Riley's slick back hair has been distracting Wade causing him to lose focus on the court? :smh:

You're right.
Let Wade run the point and dominate the ball.

I'm sure all Pacer fans and Heat haters would LOVE for you to be the head coach of the Heat.

Let Wade and Bosh dominate the touches and shots, and get Bron to only shoot around 10-12 shots.

Would be very entertaining to see how they do with Wade being the Magic Johnson of the team. Lets see him carry them while Bron takes a backseat.
laugh.gif
I never said Wade needs to dominate the ball. There needs to be more balance between the 3 players period point blank. All this LeBron needs help crap is lame. Out of the 3 players, LeBron is the one who can have the biggest impact on the game without shooting.  

So srs... Whos fault is it? If the supporting cast is, playing like trash im all for the #1 guy taking over (melo, kobe, etc.) But nt seems to blame the #1 guy for putting the team on their shoulders to try n win unless its lebron. So, if they lose tomorrow, who is at fault?

I can dig Spo being the reason for Bosh's struggles. I agree he's not being used right.

Very similar to _'Antoni coming into LA and completely mis-using Pau.

But Wade? Nah man...he's getting the same looks and same touches he's always had since LeBron became a Heat. He's just not making his shots or making good plays. I'm
Not letting anyone blame Spo for Wade playing like consistent crap.

Bosh does need more post touches though,
Ill agree with that.

Wade is in the worst stretch of games of his career, 12 games now without scoring 20. I struggle to see how he or anyone can really blame that on LeBron.

Wade had no issues with his "touches" and "opportunities" last year when they won the Chip did he?

He DIdnt have any complaints or excuses
About LeBron taking over when he carried them in those finals did he?

But now... NOW when Wades missing everything and can't shoot a rock into the ocean, now Wades having issues with LeBron on the team...

Now he's not liking that Robin role... :rofl:

a lot of reckless talk in here.
Heat win game 7, rest up, and collect a game 1 win in the finals on Thursday.
D. Wades criticism is warranted, but at the same time not.
As a fan of the heat and Dwayne there were plenty of opportunities to get him involved, however his recent inability to finish has caused ball handlers to look away from him.
Chris Bosh is a soft bum who not only doesn't even attempt to rebound, but is getting looks and just choking them away so to hell with dude.
I'm out of here until the Finals
..we'll be there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom