Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man........... I hate lebron as much as the next guy. But yall legit like to nitpick ****. Hes showing up and putting the team on his back every night and its not like his teammates are sucking because he's ball hogging.
Dwade 3/11
Bosh 1/8 or something like that. Ray allen ghost. Shane doing the same.
He can't MAKE the buckets for them. Damn right id call my teammates out too.

Scoring 30 is not going to cut it if you want to come from behind and win a game like that. He has to drop 45 or something. That should be easy for the best player of all time right?

In game 7 he has to go for at least 40 if the role players play the same way as game 6. However, he is gonna have the refs on his side so he may not need to.

Why didn't Lebron just try to jam it over Hibbert? That would have been called a foul for sure.

lebron needs to make his teamates better...

Y'all really think Indiana is going to win Monday? :lol:

Believe me id love to see it but.... Ill be shocked.

I agree, I said last week this series is the the 09 Lakers vs Rockets or 98 Bulls vs Pacers. You know it's going to 7 games but you know Miami are going to win.

What's different tho is Miami's been losing the majority of this series, they've been forced to play Indiana's game but LeBron is the best player in the world, only reason why the Heat are in it.

I'll be shocked as hell if Miami loses tomorrow, even tho it'd be sweet to see a team like Indiana pull it off.

Scoring 30 is not going to cut it if you want to come from behind and win a game like that. He has to drop 45 or something. That should be easy for the best player of all time right?

In game 7 he has to go for at least 40 if the role players play the same way as game 6. However, he is gonna have the refs on his side so he may not need to.

I agree Bron has to go for 40

Game 6 in Boston type performance

Dont come out there passing and smiling

I wanna see this from start to finish

I dont understand why the Pacers dont play off of Lebron. He scores most of his points driving to the hole because the defense is up too much on him. Make that dude shoot jumpers all game.

I dont understand why the Pacers dont play off of Lebron. He scores most of his points driving to the hole because the defense is up too much on him. Make that dude shoot jumpers all game.

Once he starts hitting shots and becomes Video Game James you can't stop him

Well D wade can stop him

:x

I think hes talking about when he hits those jumpers but your right id dare him too. They need yolo lance to show up n talk ****, make him want to score all game. By the 4th he would be gassed n no one else is in a rhythm. *evil laugh*

From what I've seen in the last three games when Miami gets consistent production from that 4/5 spot on offense (Haslem) they tend to be very successful IMO Miami's other role players like Chalmers, Cole, Anthony, Anderson have played very well this series and typically solid/outstanding performances by one of Miami's role players is typically enough to overcome either Wade or Bosh playing poorly but not when they both are playing poorly. Wade's poor performance was foreseeable based on how he looked the entire playoffs but Bosh is a huge surprise when you consider that he's played pretty well in the playoffs prior to this series.

Hibbert gave zero ***** in his postgame presser.. dude was hyped, caught himself a quick fine for sure
laugh.gif
he better hope it's just a fine with all the extra sensitivity being shown towards anti-gay slurs in the NBA

he's an idiot

I'll repeat it so Kevin doesn't have to, but I won't be surprised when Birdman is the difference maker in game 7.

he better hope it's just a fine with all the extra sensitivity being shown towards anti-gay slurs in the NBA

he's an idiot

imagine the backlash if he were to somehow get suspended though :lol:

I think the internet would cause every single computer in the world to explode

I'll repeat it so Kevin doesn't have to, but I won't be surprised when Birdman is the difference maker in game 7.

Well if you've watched the series this statement isn't necessarily bold.

He's been a difference maker since he's been in Miami. Dude is playing amazing for what his role is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom