Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got the pic of the Miami cavaliers logo? Its like the heat/cavs logo hybrid. **** had me dying

Anyone got the pic of the Miami cavaliers logo? Its like the heat/cavs logo hybrid. **** had me dying

while looking for that heat/cavs mash came across this:

All lebron teams will be the cavs. Any team hes on he plays erybodys role pg, sg, sf, pf, c.

Last edited:
I think wade is just hurt but it still sucks to see one of my favorite players play that crappy. For everyone bashing him saying he's never gonna be the same I highly doubt that.

Pacers have come to far to lose. If you can beat the heat 3 times, and come within a few points in other games, they definitely have what it takes. They've got to be confident, smart and keep their composure. Keep stupid plays to a minimum. Hopefully the refs don't get too involved...

Pacers have come to far to lose. If you can beat the heat 3 times, and come within a few points in other games, they definitely have what it takes. They've got to be confident, smart and keep their composure. Keep stupid plays to a minimum. Hopefully the refs don't get too involved...

i expect the refs to be on the Heat side come monday night

heavily contemplating skipping the gym to watch this game but i have a feeling its gonna either be a Heat blow out or a ref circus and im just gonna get mad for missing a workout

SMH

Just finished watching the highlights

Pacers blew so many easy shots. :x

Lebron ran around the entire court with his hands up like a child after that offensive foul call :lol: Lebron You can't knee someone in the gut in midair and expect no call.

What a cry baby.

Obviously this is the playoffs and not the reg season, but every time Wade has sit previously and Bron and Bosh have ran a two man game the Heat have flourished. Bosh is playing terrible as well of course, but taking Wade out and putting in another shooter would only help the spacing.

Wade could still start but I think his minutes should be reduced until the 4th quarter if possible.

Just finished watching the highlights

Pacers blew so many easy shots. :x

Lebron ran around the entire court with his hands up like a child after that offensive foul call :lol: Lebron You can't knee someone in the gut in midair and expect no call.

What a cry baby.
There's a difference between kneeing somebody in the gut like battier did to hibbert. And lebrons knees. When you jump your knees bend and when your knee ls bent they point out he was in a natural jumping position he wasn't sticking his knees out. Hibbert also didn't go straight up you can see in the replay he actually hits bron in the face with his hands. His reaction was out of place tho so stupiid that tec with the coaches tech and they scored on that position pretty much ended the game

Last edited:
There's a difference between kneeing somebody in the gut like battier did to hibbert. And lebrons knees. When you jump your knees bend and when your knee ls bent they point out he was in a natural jumping position he wasn't sticking his knees out. Hibbert also didn't go straight up you can see in the replay he actually hits bron in the face with his hands. His reaction was out of place tho so stupiid that tec with the coaches tech and they scored on that position pretty much ended the game

Naw bruh hibbert went straight up

Honestly just watched the replay and it should've just been a no call.

Both guys just met at the same point but lebron had a better center of gravity :lol:

I don't think it was a foul on either of them

Last edited:

ok bio engineering major

That lebron foul shouldve been a no call.

I think i posted the heat numbers earlier, so here are the Pacers.

This time I pointed out areas that haven't been consistent, but are imperative for a game 7 victory.

Paul George was aggressive. He's finally putting up high shot volume, as he should. It didn't fit in the screen shot, but he had 6 turnovers, he needs not to handle the ball unless he's shooting. His passing is suspect at times.

I'm not concerned about west, he's going to show up, I already know. He was sick tonight.

Lance Stephenson was on a leash; you can tell that someone told him to cool it with the wild shots. Only 4 attempts. Perfect. Test the waters, if you're not hot pass it off.

Limited minutes for role players that offer little to no offense: augustine, young, namely. They really should just be in the game long enough for starters to get a quick breath. Miami EATS when these no names get significant burn.

Hibbert is gonna Hibbert. Son is cocky and confident. Exactly what he needs. He had 20 shot attempts and I wouldn't be mad if he got 30.

If the refs don't interfere and Pacers play smart, it's a wrap. It's clear that they can dominate the paint on both ends. Play to your strengths.

lol at wasn't sticking his knee out. Go back and look again. His knee was extended forward as he jump right into Hibbert. That's an offensive foul. Hibbert hands didn't hit Bron in the face. It was Lebron hand that pushed off Hibbert hand.

lol at wasn't sticking his knee out. Go back and look again. His knee was extended forward as he jump right into Hibbert. That's an offensive foul. Hibbert hands didn't hit Bron in the face. It was Lebron hand that pushed off Hibbert hand.

Just so you know your out numbered 3 to 1 here and I took a screen shot of BEFORE lebron makes contact with hibbert and you can obviously see his knees are not sticking out. And hibberts hands do hit him in the face this angle you can't see it.

The inside the nba panel response to Hibbert :rofl:

"i feel like smacking you right now Charles"
"well there gonna be some furniture movin"

And Lebron was definitely hit in the face on that drive, but what do you expect when you're speeding towards a 7 footer that's not afraid to go up with you.

One thing I love about the Pacers is that they aren't afraid to play real defense and jump with someone that's attacking the rim. They don't slide under and take a charge.

Last edited:
The extended knee connected with Hibbert first. How is that not an offensive foul?

If Hibbert hit Lebron first then i can see your point. But Lebron kneed him first. It's just natural reaction that Hibbert hands would go a little bit forward to protect himself. Imagine when you're in midair with your hand up to block a shot. If the other guy knee is connected with your torso. Your first natural reaction is to suck in your stomach and your hand go forward to protect yourself from further damage.

Late pass but seeing LeBron running like that was the funniest sh*t I've seen in a while.

Last edited:
The extended knee connected with Hibbert first. How is that not an offensive foul?

If Hibbert hit Lebron first then i can see your point. But Lebron kneed him first. It's just natural reaction that Hibbert hands would go a little bit forward to protect himself. Imagine when you're in midair with your hand up to block a shot. If the other guy knee is connected with your torso. Your first natural reaction is to suck in your stomach and your hand go forward to protect yourself from further damage.
um...no...how can you jump moving forward without somewhat extending/bending knees....? this aint double dribble...some old nba live game...He was moving forward so of course his knees are going to bend. In battier case it wasnt that his knees were bent in the natural sense, he lunged his knee in an attempt to avoid contact, with no intentions of shooting the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom