Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Wade is a bum or washed up he deserves to retire a Heat period. The only reason LeBron is wearing Heat colors is because of Wade. Dude has given his entire career to the Heat yet this is what the stans repay him with? His own fans, who he busted his *** for, turn on him in favor of a traitor LOL. If I was a player, I'd say **** the fans.

Bro we both know the heat have some of the worst fans in the L not to mention a good chunk of them came with LBJ

hakeem, pat, ai, didnt retire with their teams that they carried. i wouldnt be shock if pat riley was trying to trade him

Even if Wade is a bum or washed up he deserves to retire a Heat period. The only reason LeBron is wearing Heat colors is because of Wade. Dude has given his entire career to the Heat yet this is what the stans repay him with? His own fans, who he busted his *** for, turn on him in favor of a traitor LOL. If I was a player, I'd say **** the fans.
If wade was ever traded I would lose all respect for the heat organization.

Was at the heat road rally tonight at AA, bruh yall dont understand some of the things I heard when that offensive foul on lebron was called. :smh: x :rofl:

Heat organization gonna treat wade like urlacher, take a pay cut or get tossed
roll.gif

Break Up The Big Three.... For The NBA It Would Be Like Spliting An Atom

Last edited:
Was at the heat road rally tonight at AA, bruh yall dont understand some of the things I heard when that offensive foul on lebron was called. :smh: x :rofl:
Was it empty it was storming pretty bad around my area I didn't think anybody would head out there

Was it empty it was storming pretty bad around my area I didn't think anybody would head out there

Ya it was storming around my area too, but it was still a solid turnout. The amount of money they make on these things is :smh: 10 bucks for some damn chicken fingers. Those chicken fingers were :smokin tho.

Last edited:
I Can't Say That Bron Has No Help,And This Is On About The Last 100 Games They Played Together Vs. This One.

Pacers Played Well But I Think The Lost Was 70% Miami's Offense.

Not Gonna Watch Game 7; Regardless The Result, I Would'nt Feel Satisfied. We Should'nt Be Here And If We Win It Winning Won't Mean Much After That Last Game

Though I Feel The Win Is Guarantee'd Im Not Gunna Watch Till Spurs Series... Just My 0.02

Ya it was storming around my area too, but it was still a solid turnout. The amount of money they make on these things is :smh: 10 bucks for some damn chicken fingers. Those chicken fingers were :smokin tho.
Lol that sounds like the American Airlines arena to me. I was actually thinking about going but thank god I didn't It would have been a long pissed off drive home.

pic of the turnout. Not everyone tho because a lot of heat fans don't show up until the 3rd quarter

and the infamous leave before the game is over picture

Miami Heat fan insiders, is wade in a custody battle again as for the reason he is off? :nerd:

Hibbert :rofl:

I think Miami will take next game, but this team not giving LeBron help is going to catch up & hurt them big time if they advance to play SA.

As for Wade, I don't think he's washed up. Once he gets healthy, he'll be fine... Its obvious he's playing through a lot of pain right now. Injuries are definitely taking a toll on him & its hurting his game & the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom