Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only person that thinks Wade and Bosh gotta be looking at Lebron sideways for saying he was back in his Cleveland days.

I thought the same thing. I'm sure he meant that he got aggressive and wanted control of the ball but that definitely could be taken out of context.

roll.gif
@ Paul George leavin Mike Epps hangin after that dunk.

Hibbert gave zero ***** in his postgame presser.. dude was hyped, caught himself a quick fine for sure :lol:

Just so you know your out numbered 3 to 1 here and I took a screen shot of BEFORE lebron makes contact with hibbert and you can obviously see his knees are not sticking out. And hibberts hands do hit him in the face this angle you can't see it.

That is AFTER they crash into each other. Hibbert's feet are off the ground if you look at the same time on the video replay.

Lebron had a more obvious offensive foul on a previous play on Mahinmi. He straight out hit Mahinmi with the elbow to clear out.

I think the refs are probably tired of looking like fools falling for Lebron's flops so they did not give him the call on the play. This all could go out the window for game 7 if sterns wants it though. I expect game 7 to be reffed horribly.

its cause LBJ only has about 30% of MJ mental toughness 

Thanks for the reply. I think the fact that I've averaged less than three posts a week for the past three years gets me ignored. :lol:

I can partially agree. LeBron is just a different dude. MJ was (is) basically a psychopath. Like, frankly, I don't think that countenance is very healthy but it definitely helped his game.

LBJ has a different mentality. I respect Kobe because he wasn't near the athlete Jordan was but he copied all the moves and ended up being a legend.

He's had a remarkable career.

LeBron has all the physical gifts...I just hope he fulfills that inherent potential.

In the end he probably ends up a happier man despite the ring count....

Last edited:
First take is gonna be funny on monday

Wade is a good man. Lebron needs more help. Predict a heat win. That's about it

Every other superstar gets the blame when they lose. When lebrons team wins he's better than MJ. When they lose he didn't get enough help. It's shameless.

Wade is a good man. Lebron needs more help. Predict a heat win. That's about it

Every other superstar gets the blame when they lose. When lebrons team wins he's better than MJ. When they lose he didn't get enough help. It's shameless.
Lmao Thats What I've Been Saying;

The Sports Analysis And Media's Displacement From Day-To-Day Is Hilarious

But Then Again It's A Different Series Every Game; And You Cant Expect One Game To Be Like The Next Or Rest.,,

John Wall going that KD route....

201305-john-wall-business-tattoos.jpg

1. Sagging bathing suits

2. Underwear w/ bathing suits (well, I guess if you're sagging....)

:lol:

Am I the only person that thinks Wade and Bosh gotta be looking at Lebron sideways for saying he was back in his Cleveland days.

Not at all, that was definitely a low blow to bosh and wade.

If I was Wade especially I'd be low key hurt because he basically sacrificed his entire game to appease the Bron pg/pf skillset and now he's being scapegoated.

If you take the ball outta two franchise players hands, how can they be expected to perform at the same level ?

John Wall going that KD route....

201305-john-wall-business-tattoos.jpg

1. Sagging bathing suits

2. Underwear w/ bathing suits (well, I guess if you're sagging....)

laugh.gif
mean.gif
 just because u get paid does mean the fashion comes with it. David stern should have gave the nba players a fashion coach to go along with the dress code. I could post so many pic of nba clowns not knowing how to dress.

Not at all, that was definitely a low blow to bosh and wade.

If I was Wade especially I'd be low key hurt because he basically sacrificed his entire game to appease the Bron pg/pf skillset and now he's being scapegoated.

If you take the ball outta two franchise players hands, how can they be expected to perform at the same level ?
but honestly that kind of shows the leader lebron is.  instead of rallying his team and taking responsibility and motivating guys...he cries when his teammates are not playing well and basically leaves them on an island with the whole "well i played well, we lost because you guys suck" mentality.  he did the same in cleveland.  kobe was like that before he matured (around 08-09 season)

Man........... I hate lebron as much as the next guy. But yall legit like to nitpick ****. Hes showing up and putting the team on his back every night and its not like his teammates are sucking because he's ball hogging.
Dwade 3/11
Bosh 1/8 or something like that. Ray allen ghost. Shane doing the same.
He can't MAKE the buckets for them. Damn right id call my teammates out too.

Last edited:
Mez said it best on Twitter last night. How can Lebron drive to hole and absorb so much contact from dudes bigger than him and get kudos for being so strong by being able to hold himself, but flops to the floor around picks set by people smaller than him. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom