Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand why the Pacers dont play off of Lebron. He scores most of his points driving to the hole because the defense is up too much on him. Make that dude shoot jumpers all game.

Once he starts hitting shots and becomes Video Game James you can't stop him

Well D wade can stop him

:x

he aint gonna make that many

id rather force him shoot jumpers all day but Pacers had nice defense at the rim last night and forcing misses on shot he and others usually make with ease

i just hate when ppl keep saying the big three as to say there are three superstars... Ppl try to use the streaks, the records etc... But wade this entire season hasnt played at a superstar level. It isnt just this series. He throughout the season had good/great games, but at no point this season has he played superstar level. Same with bosh, sure he had a string of great games when wade/and or lebron was out earlier in the season...specifically around the holiday time.

Thing is while neither bosh/wade were playing at an superstar/allstar level...at the very least they were playing decent/well enough. Also the role players were playing with much more sense of urgency. What has happen in this post season however is, the role players are being lackadaisical, bosh/wade have been going through the motions, and not even playing at a decent, respectable level.

And there lies the problem, sure injories (mainly wade) and matchup problems are a factor, but in particular wade/bosh...they are just playing with this well i mean we do got lebron so its all good i really dont got to give my all.

Even if somehow mia win, and somehow manage to win the title, i dont see a dynasty in the making. Wade even if he does get some type of surgery, will be a relic of himself, and unlike kobe...he hasnt really worked on and honed in on his ground and perimeter game. Will he be garbage of course not...but i just think the dwade "flash" days are behind them. As far as bosh he is who we thought he is. Also mia would/will have to seriously shake up the roster. They have too many players that are essentially the same player at the same position ala mike miller/shane battier hell anthony/birdman with the exception of birdman is better offensively around the basket...so on and so forth.

For as great as pat riley is, he has his hands full this upcomming offseason, cause to be honest...sure the heat will be a great team, but with indy, mia and who knows cleveland etc...with money and cap space...i honestly dont see them making it back next year.

watching chris broussard comment on cp3's free agent status last night....he brings up lebron.

hes narrating grant hills retirement montage right now...he brings up lebron..lol.

its clearly dude only wants to report on ONE subject.  smh

watching chris broussard comment on cp3's free agent status last night....he brings up lebron.

hes narrating grant hills retirement montage right now...he brings up lebron..lol.

its clearly dude only wants to report on ONE subject.  smh

LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON

LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
LEBRON
replace that with kobe...and you got majority...of the jock riders/sluppers of nt.

Lebron needs some help.

Hopefully he can find his way to the Clippers with CP3 and Blake Griffin.

Or maybe he can go to Atlanta if they land CP3 and Dwight.

Or maybe he can go to New York with Melo.

He'd be a nice fit to KD and Westbrook too.

Last edited:
I dont understand why the Pacers dont play off of Lebron. He scores most of his points driving to the hole because the defense is up too much on him. Make that dude shoot jumpers all game.
I say funnel LeBron to Hibbert and make him turn the ball over. In a close-out game, LeBron is going to catch fire. Hibbert is the first low-post force to give LeBron this type of trouble since the Perkins/Big Baby tandem. The key is to get him to jump-stop in the paint with no option but to pass. I think LeBron snapped and went all "Forrest Gump" on us because he probably feels that drawing fouls (normally an easy task), has been taken away as a reliable option. It makes him use more energy without seeing the benefits and it demoralizes the team as a whole.

Another fine? This is getting out of control...:smh:
Still don't know how they let Wade get away with this

wadefloppin.gif

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/201...-dwyane-wade-says-chris-bosh-need-bigger-role

INDIANAPOLIS -- Dwyane Wade thinks he knows what is causing his Miami Heat team to become a shell of itself against the Indiana Pacers. And it is not his bad knee or Chris Bosh's sore ankle.

After the Pacers' 91-77 Game 6 victory Saturday night, Wade said he feels he and Bosh are having their touches and shots cut and it's hurting the team.

"We've got to do a good job of making sure me and Chris have our opportunities to succeed throughout the game," Wade said. "That's something we're going to have to look at as a team."

Here is what Wade is talking about: He averaged 15 shots and 16.8 points over the first four games of the Eastern Conference finals. He has gotten a total of 19 shots and scored a total of 20 points in the past two games. Wade was 3 of 11 for 10 points in Game 6.

Bosh averaged 16.3 points on 11 shots in the series' first three games. In the three games since, he's averaging just 6.3 points on seven shots a game. Bosh was 1-of-8 shooting for just five points in Saturday's loss. It's the first time since Bosh's rookie season in 2004 he's had three consecutive games where he's failed to score 10 points.

Meanwhile, LeBron James' shots are up and his efficiency is down. In the first four games of the series, James averaged 19.8 shots and 28 points. In the past two games, James has averaged 24 shots and 29.5 points.

[COLOR=#red]Wade implied James is trying to do too much.[/COLOR]

We've got to do a good job of making sure me and Chris have our opportunities to succeed throughout the game.

-- Dwyane Wade

"We've got guys individually who want to play better," Wade said. "But we've got to try to help each other out in this locker room and not leave it up to the individual to self-will it."

Following the game, James tried to explain this shift in strategy.

"I mean, we can state the obvious; they're both struggling," James said of Wade and Bosh. "When you're struggling, the best thing to get is a layup or a dunk. [Wade] missed a couple of them ... Chris is struggling with his shot and him hurting his ankle didn't help."

James said he will look at film before Game 7 on Monday to see where he might be able to help Wade and Bosh.

Wade has been passively referring to his dwindling role in the Heat's offense for some time. Prior to Game 6, Wade blamed his struggles earlier in the series on not being a bigger part of the offense.

"I get a little more rhythm defensively, I get to defend every play," Wade said. "Offensively, I don't get the ball every play. So it comes a little different. You know, the rhythm is a little different."

SO basically, according to Wade...the reason he's struggling is because he's not having enough touches or opportunities....
And he's calling out LeBron for trying to do too much...

Yeah, thats why he's struggling...

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Lebron needs some help.

Hopefully he can find his way to the Clippers with CP3 and Blake Griffin.

Or maybe he can go to Atlanta if they land CP3 and Dwight.

Or maybe he can go to New York with Melo.

He'd be a nice fit to KD and Westbrook too.

i hope this post is a joke

Lebron hand picked his teammates. That's what happens when you build a team around a few guys. If the main guys dont play lights out there is a bigger potential to lose. If one guy gets hurt there is a bigger potential to lose. And they can't complain about size because that's how the team was built. If he wanted more size, he could have not gone the super team route. Or just gone to play with one of them. He chose this so now he can deal with it. And all this talk I bet they still win the title.

Gameplan for Indiana should be simple.

Punish Lebron. Empty the bench out and be as physical as you can with him. There's 18 fouls between Gerald Green, Sam Young, and Orlando Johnson. Have Mahimi put him on his *** a few times. Some flagrants or suspensions get handed down so what. I'd load up on Lebron and throw everything but the kitchen sink at him and FORCE Wade and Bosh to beat me.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/201...-dwyane-wade-says-chris-bosh-need-bigger-role
SO basically, according to Wade...the reason he's struggling is because he's not having enough touches or opportunities....
And he's calling out LeBron for trying to do too much...

Yeah, thats why he's struggling...

roll.gif
roll.gif
He's actually telling the truth though. The guy has been a volume shooter his entire career. If he doesn't touch the ball, his game is going to suffer. That's just the truth.

Apparently Wade doesnt realize he is shooting 4-15. If Lebron's 2nd option in shooting 4-15, i would want Lebron shooting errrrrrythang. Just like, when Melo's 2nd, 3rd, and well...Don't even show up, I want him taking all the shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom