Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude is a 2 time champ and one of the greatest 2 guards of a all time.
if he wasn't forced to carry around the likes of Dequan Cook in the middle of his career with no additional help, he wouldn't be as injury riddled as he is now.
there were nights when if he wasn't dropping 30 we were getting blown out of anyone's building.
he DESERVES a pass.
don't care if you agree in that regard.
I'm riding out until the jersey is removed.
No excuse, alot of great players have had to carry worse

aka Kobe in the past years after Shaq left

maybe some of yall forgot

but its swept under the rug i guess :rolleyes

Yep people always forget defense. Its half of the game....its just so hard for people to quantify it.

Heat fans who say Wade is done are the epitome of a front runner. He could easily turn in some 20 point games and help y'all win the championship.

True! He came through last year in the Pacers series after we thought he was on the decline

BUT

For the money and level he has played at and where we rank him I expect more night in and night out

I would rather someone be consistent night in and out then to have someone be in no mans land for 4-6 games and come thru on the 7th game :smh:

Last edited:
Yep people always forget defense. Its half of the game....its just so hard for people to quantify it.

Heat fans who say Wade is done are the epitome of a front runner. He could easily turn in some 20 point games and help y'all win the championship.
wade is far from done he's just in juried right now. He was playing completely fine the whole season intill this injury. He still has the moves to get his open shots I can see it he's just not exploding off his knee to get that first step so it's giving the defender time to catch up to him and get in position. Some of the blown lay ups are just mental. I expect wade to be fine next year but he needs to stay away from all star games and stuff like that. Rest when ever he can

Last edited:
True! He came through last year in the Pacers series after we thought he was on the decline

BUT

For the money and level he has played at and where we rank him I expect more night in and night out

I would rather someone be consistent night in and out then to have someone be in no mans land for 4-6 games and come thru on the 7th game :smh:

Didn't have a bone spur/bruise that series.. which I guess is REALLY bugging him this year. I still expect a lot from him too because he's the one that never talks about the injury and say's "No excuses."

Problem with wade isnt that hes not performing up to par is that hes a bum right now

If he was playing up to at least half of his expectations this would of been over

Hibbert :lol:

Like I said the league will not allow Spurs/Pacers. And then we will see more so Bosh returning to his old self against Duncan and Splitter. Wade I don't know about.
You can't really believe that the NBA is completely rigged can you? That's just idiotic

Not 100% but I mean we know the basics that the Heat will get a lot of calls their way. I did honestly feel like that with game 6 of Dallas/Miami I thought the league wanted a game 7 but.

I do believe the Heat are a better team and all but man is this the wrong match up for them.

And it just me trolling.

I hope they do but with no reliable #2 option idk if it can happen, somebody has to compliment lebron with atleast 18-20 a night to beat the spurs imo

Yup. Because Timmy D is a guaranteed double double and Tony will get his. Not to mention good looks from Leonard, Green, and probably Splitter too. Lol.

Wade AND bosh will need to have good series. They have to combine for atleast 35 man lol.

I haven't been listening to sports talk recently in my area but last year wade was getting thrashed with criticism during that pacers series intill he showed up. I'm pretty sure it's even worse right now

I haven't been listening to sports talk recently in my area but last year wade was getting thrashed with criticism during that pacers series intill he showed up. I'm pretty sure it's even worse right now

All time high lol.

If Joey Crawford is reffing, Miami takes it IMO..

Not what i wanna see, but hey, its in Miami, game 7, Crawford/Stern in the same building..

Oh the forces will be working Monday night LOL..

IF, IF the Pacers win, they better get to the showers quick and GT****O fast lol..

Even if Wade is a bum or washed up he deserves to retire a Heat period. The only reason LeBron is wearing Heat colors is because of Wade. Dude has given his entire career to the Heat yet this is what the stans repay him with? His own fans, who he busted his *** for, turn on him in favor of a traitor LOL. If I was a player, I'd say **** the fans.

damn 
mean.gif

Cmon Miami, I just don't wanna see an Indiana/San Antonio finals, with respect to both teams lol 

I think it would be better for a Lebron rematch against the Spurs 
devil.gif

Did Wade even play? lol 

Even if Wade is a bum or washed up he deserves to retire a Heat period. The only reason LeBron is wearing Heat colors is because of Wade. Dude has given his entire career to the Heat yet this is what the stans repay him with? His own fans, who he busted his *** for, turn on him in favor of a traitor LOL. If I was a player, I'd say **** the fans.

The Stans

lmao

Ruk u my guy 50 150 and all..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom