Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a difference between glorification and slandering dude to fit in with the general consensus.
criticize dude all you want.
but you OD'ing changing avi's and jumping ship.
son is hurt and that's all there is to it.
he hasn't "lost his explosiveness" nor is he "done"
I would think as a true fan you'd be able to identify that.
disappointing, but to each his own.

Why are you giving d wade a pass, hes puttting up 14 a game in the postseason

Who wouldve thought d wade would avg 14 in the playoffs at only 31 years old, just imagine the slander kd, kobe, lebron, melo etc would get if they were avg 14 a night in the playoffs

Who wouldve thought d wade would avg 14 in the playoffs at only 31 years old, just imagine the slander kd, kobe, lebron, melo etc would get if they were avg 14 a night in the playoffs

A lot of it has to do with this series being a huge match up problem, his injury, Indy being a great defensive team.
But at the same time.. Dude is going through the motions man. He says all the time "no excuses" about the injury. So he has to go out there and get it, and stop expecting that the game will just win itself or Indy will roll over.

Lol @ dudes in here one minute like "stop blaming the refs for Pacers/Heat winning any of the games in this series" then the next minute like "well you know the NBA had to make this series go 7 games cause of the advertising money." You're saying the exact same thing you dumb *****.

Lol @ dudes in here one minute like "stop blaming the refs for Pacers/Heat winning any of the games in this series" then the next minute like "well you know the NBA had to make this series go 7 games cause of the advertising money." You're saying the exact same thing you dumb *****.

:lol:

dude is a 2 time champ and one of the greatest 2 guards of a all time.
if he wasn't forced to carry around the likes of Dequan Cook in the middle of his career with no additional help, he wouldn't be as injury riddled as he is now.
there were nights when if he wasn't dropping 30 we were getting blown out of anyone's building.
he DESERVES a pass.
don't care if you agree in that regard.
I'm riding out until the jersey is removed.

we lost fair and square

If I dont see that "Cleveland" LeBron he was referring to the other night in game 7 WE WILL LOSE

I said from the jump LAST season let Wade go!!!!!

Dwight or Kevin Love needs to be on Pat Riley's mind in the off season

we lost fair and square

If I dont see that "Cleveland" LeBron he was referring to the other night in game 7 WE WILL LOSE

I said from the jump LAST season let Wade go!!!!!

Dwight or Kevin Love needs to be on Pat Riley's mind in the off season

Doubt Minnesota will give up K. Love.

zo with " you are the father" look 
roll.gif

if he wasn't forced to carry around the likes of Dequan Cook in the middle of his career with no additional help, he wouldn't be as injury riddled as he is now.
there were nights when if he wasn't dropping 30 we were getting blown out of anyone's building.
he DESERVES a pass.

no one deserves a pass

dude is a bum, you cant blame it on anything in the past.

:lol:

damn, yall going a little too crazy

but funny how yall clowned me for saying Wade was on a steep decline. some of yall asked for my head :smh:

dude is a bum

He's definitely playing like one. He was pretty good during the year though.
He better shot 5,000,000 mid shot jumpers this summer though :lol:

he DESERVES a pass.
Yes he does. He's sacrificed everything in order for Miami to be who they are. What does he get in return? Dudes stroking LeBron's cock left and right. Respect for staying loyal.

Last edited:
Hibbert :lol:

Like I said the league will not allow Spurs/Pacers. And then we will see more so Bosh returning to his old self against Duncan and Splitter. Wade I don't know about.

he DESERVES a pass.
No excuse, alot of great players have had to carry worse

Yep people always forget defense. Its half of the game....its just so hard for people to quantify it.

Heat fans who say Wade is done are the epitome of a front runner. He could easily turn in some 20 point games and help y'all win the championship.
Miami has front runner fans? Nah not Miami.

Hibbert :lol:

Like I said the league will not allow Spurs/Pacers. And then we will see more so Bosh returning to his old self against Duncan and Splitter. Wade I don't know about.
You can't really believe that the NBA is completely rigged can you? That's just idiotic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom