Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is gonna get slaughtered in here? I already have the Heat winning in game 7 and beating the Spurs. Wade and Bosh will show up like the superstars that they are
or some of the role players will show up like Miller.

Heat fans are just too reactionary when it comes to Wade and Bosh. The Heat are gonna win it all this year. No need to panic. Even Lebron's season averages have taken a dip compared to the regular season but most people are over looking that.

Damn, just realized game 7 is going to be the last Inside The NBA 
frown.gif

drewsone a lame.
you got the man as your avi but rough times got you questioning being a fan?
root for Indiana or the Spurs.
you not a Miami fan.

Who is gonna get slaughtered in here? I already have the Heat winning in game 7 and beating the Spurs. Wade and Bosh will show up like the superstars that they are
or some of the role players will show up like Miller.

Heat fans are just too reactionary when it comes to Wade and Bosh. The Heat are gonna win it all this year. No need to panic. Even Lebron's season averages have taken a dip compared to the regular season but most people are over looking that.

Thought you had the Spurs beating us?

I don't think the Spurs will beat us in 4 or 5.. Lol. That'd be crazy.

Changed my avy to D. Wade's current state.

Someone who doesn't play and cries about fouls. Will stay this way unless we win the chip.

drewsone a lame.
you got the man as your avi but rough times got you questioning being a fan?
root for Indiana or the Spurs.
you not a Miami fan.

I ain't questioning the team. I'm disappointed in Wade.
So until he steps up his game it's gonna stay that way.

Dude is my favorite player and always will be, but you expect me to glorify him when he's playing like trash and contributing virtually nothing all series?
Dude hasn't even been playing with any urgency.

I've been defending him all playoffs and when the time comes when he REALLY needed to step up, what did he do?

I can't wait until Miami gets these dudes out of here in game 7.
they are talking wild reckless and getting too excited.
namely Roy Hibbert.
...fam name is "Roy". get this kid outta here.

Micheal Jordan was the greatest physical specimen I ever saw.

Bo Jackson might be next.

LBJ is in the mix. But the fact that Lebron James is failing this hard......shiat. He had so much help but their legs are falling apart...

I'm happy for a Game 7 but at the same time it's kinda sad.....
its cause LBJ only has about 30% of MJ mental toughness 

I can't wait until Miami gets these dudes out of here in game 7.
they are talking wild reckless and getting too excited.
namely Roy Hibbert.
...fam name is "Roy". get this kid outta here.
LOL Miami shouldn't need 7 games to but the Pacers though.

SHOULD have closed out today.

Wade and Bosh were trash man. But the Pacers dominated that third quarter and it was a wrap.
Bron needs to slow PG down a bit. Joel gave us good minutes and I think Mike Miller needs more run. Birdman was sorely missed though. Heat have to stop playing like they have been though. They've become a team that just watches LeBron. The ball movement has disappeared. But I give credit to Indy's defense to reducing it to that. Lol.

SHOULD have closed out today.

Wade and Bosh were trash man. But the Pacers dominated that third quarter and it was a wrap.
Bron needs to slow PG down a bit. Joel gave us good minutes and I think Mike Miller needs more run. Birdman was sorely missed though. Heat have to stop playing like they have been though. They've become a team that just watches LeBron. The ball movement has disappeared. But I give credit to Indy's defense to reducing it to that. Lol.
I don't know why but they have wade on PG during most of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom