Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't questioning the team. I'm disappointed in Wade.
So until he steps up his game it's gonna stay that way.

Dude is my favorite player and always will be, but you expect me to glorify him when he's playing like trash and contributing virtually nothing all series?
Dude hasn't even been playing with any urgency.

I've been defending him all playoffs and when the time comes when he REALLY needed to step up, what did he do?
There's a difference between glorification and slandering dude to fit in with the general consensus.
criticize dude all you want.
but you OD'ing changing avi's and jumping ship.
son is hurt and that's all there is to it.
he hasn't "lost his explosiveness" nor is he "done"
I would think as a true fan you'd be able to identify that.
disappointing, but to each his own.

SHOULD have closed out today.

Wade and Bosh were trash man. But the Pacers dominated that third quarter and it was a wrap.
Bron needs to slow PG down a bit. Joel gave us good minutes and I think Mike Miller needs more run. Birdman was sorely missed though. Heat have to stop playing like they have been though. They've become a team that just watches LeBron. The ball movement has disappeared. But I give credit to Indy's defense to reducing it to that. Lol.
i can see it burning your soul. 
laugh.gif
 jp

Boshes movements have become so feminine it's not even funny like real talk its getting real suspect now

its cause LBJ only has about 30% of MJ mental toughness 
hell the way this heat team is playing mj wouldnt have done any better....name any championship run, any in which (i forget the numbers but i think it was in the 70's-80%) mj was the offense ie, either scored the points or assisted in the points. never did pip consistantly shoot below 30% get less then 4 rebounds no steals and a handfull of assist in a series... What championship series did jordan shoot 48% or better from the field and the rest of the team shot below 30%? What series was this when jordan got 1/3 of the rebounds in a series...hell in a game?

Yet somehow him being mentally tough would all of a sudden transform him into an entirely different player? Kids say the darnest things.

hell the way this heat team is playing mj wouldnt have done any better....name any championship run, any in which (i forget the numbers but i think it was in the 70's-80%) mj was the offense ie, either scored the points or assisted in the points. never did pip consistantly shoot below 30% get less then 4 rebounds no steals and a handfull of assist in a series... What championship series did jordan shoot 48% or better from the field and the rest of the team shot below 30%? What series was this when jordan got 1/3 of the rebounds in a series...hell in a game?

Yet somehow him being mentally tough would all of a sudden transform him into an entirely different player? Kids say the darnest things.
im talking more about the crying an flopping an running all the way down the court on a bad call.

im as big a lakers fan as anyone here but lets be real... lebron needs help and its funny that the same people talking about oh he has the best role players ever and two other super stars and the same people calling steve nash and dwight howard scrubs this year for making kobe play 48 minutes a night.

There's a difference between glorification and slandering dude to fit in with the general consensus.

IF the heat lose game 7, watch how many ppl do the same to Debron etc..

I love it

Yo homeboy, get a Kobe avy..Youll love it..Promise..

I've never said he lost his explosiveness or that he's done. Lol. I've been saying that it doesn't seem like he's playing with his head in the game.
Injury or not, he should not be playing this bad. All playoffs he's been going through the motions like the game is going to win itself. He has to contribute and go out there and get it. I may be a little dramatic with the avi change but I really expected him to show up today and close out Indy, but he didn't show up and let me down.
Indy plays great D but I feel like if he wanted it man he could still get his. Make some cuts. Focus! You must not have seen any of my posts prior to the "I'm changing my avi" haha. It's all good though bro.

Gotta get em Monday. Hope Wade wakes up though man. If he's out there, he has to play man. Injured or not. He showed some flashes (got a steal, those 2 blocks on PG and West), but he has to stay that assertive from the tip. Especially if he wants his third ring.

LOL Miami shouldn't need 7 games to but the Pacers though.

you know the game well.
and I know this based off of previous back and forth I've had with you so salute in that regard.
with that said you and I know this is about match ups so stop that.

Mia loses and there are essays left and right lol. "We should of", "gave us trouble" ..... Mia signing y'all checks? Lol

i can see it burning your soul.
laugh.gif

jp

LMAO! It is man it is! I couldn't believe Wade AND Bosh played like this.
But Indy def gave it to us in that 3rd qtr.

And as for Wade guarding PG.. he plays good D on him SOMETIMES. But he plays a lot of lazy D too so it balances lol.

im talking more about the crying an flopping an running all the way down the court on a bad call.
so even if he didnt do that...wade, bosh, allen etc... effort, game and overall play would have all of a sudden hit a complete 180....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom