Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought uijri was overrated all he did was force the Knicks hand in the melo trade. He squeezed them for everything they had and the Knicks caved

I always thought uijri was overrated all he did was force the Knicks hand in the melo trade. He squeezed them for everything they had and the Knicks caved
At the end of the day...he was the only GM that still put a competitive team on the floor after losing their star during this "Let's All Team Up And Play Together In Cool Cities" phase.

And they actually won more games without him.

Last edited:
At the end of the day...he was the only GM that still put a competitive team on the floor after losing their star during this "Let's All Team Up And Play Together In Cool Cities" phase.

And they actually won more games without him.
this is true he also called melo's and the knicks bluff with waiting till the summer to move via free agency with the new cba right around the corner 
he also got Iggy and Mcgee...
both those respected teams were looking to dump those 2 players so any gm could of landed them. 

Andersen being out is only big if Chris Bosh or Haslem get in foul trouble. Now it is almost guaranteed that they wont.

That boy Hansbrough travels every time he receives the ball in the paint :lol: it's hilarious. It's like a kid anticipating jumping off the high diving board for the first time.

I'm glad birdman was suspended. Pacers needed some type of edge.

Why would Ujiri leave for Toronto, new challenge/project?
He was the assistant gm for the raps in 08 anyway so he's just going back to where he started. But I appreciate the things he did for the nuggets. I like the Raptors and hope they start to have success.

If I was a general manager, I would be all about turning around ****** teams.

Dangerous job because it eventually leads to trading a rising player to acquire more assets.. If you screw it up by not getting enough in the trade or screwing up the picks you got, it may be the last chance you get..

If I was a general manager, I would be all about turning around ****** teams.

Dangerous job because it eventually leads to trading a rising player to acquire more assets.. If you screw it up by not getting enough in the trade or screwing up the picks you got, it may be the last chance you get..

Are you serious bro?!

Look at all the ****** GMs that still have jobs or rotate between teams. A monkey with a typewriter could do a better job than most of them

Are you serious bro?!

Look at all the ****** GMs that still have jobs or rotate between teams. A monkey with a typewriter could do a better job than most of them

Repped it seems harder for new blood to break into the g.m. Role and I'm talking brand new not son, assit gm, or worked with the team before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom