Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember saying during the winning streak, that's it going to be hard for the Heat to compete for championships past 2014 and some people saying it was straight foolish

:lol:

I don't think anyone was anticipating (well at least I wasn't) Wade would be playing on a complete bum type of level.

Nor did anyone think Bosh would be this bad in a series.

Especially this soon. I'm in a humerous type of shock about how bad these dudes have been. Do I still think the Heat will win this year, and be the favorites for next - yes. But things change in an instant, would not be surprised if LeBron takes his talents to Hollywood or back to buckeye state.

Kings are a mess, LOL at Monta Ellis helping the Kings...he is a horrible fit next to everyone else. They need to dump all the players and tank and start all over.

I'd keep DMC and Little Zeke, but beyond them, I'd consider all the Kings players expendable. Cousins may be a head case, but when he plays right, he's one of the better Cs in the league. And Thomas is just a gamer. Its definitely time for Tyreke to move on though. He needs a fresh start.

I remember saying during the winning streak, that's it going to be hard for the Heat to compete for championships past 2014 and some people saying it was straight foolish

:lol:

I don't think anyone was anticipating (well at least I wasn't) Wade would be playing on a complete bum type of level.

Nor did anyone think Bosh would be this bad in a series.

Especially this soon. I'm in a humerous type of shock about how bad these dudes have been. Do I still think the Heat will win this year, and be the favorites for next - yes. But things change in an instant, would not be surprised if LeBron takes his talents to Hollywood or back to buckeye state.

I don't either one of them are done especially Bosh. I think Bosh's game translates into his mid 30s.

Wade, I think he will still have some breakout games in the playoffs. I think he can come back next season to an All-Star level it would be smart to trade him if he reaches that level for some underrated/discarded pieces.

Melo tyson Lebron in nyk
nerd.gif

You can use all the numbers you want, Wade is washed. Every game he plays just adds to it.

And he ain't nowhere close to those numbers in the playoffs, be real with yourself.

GREAT perimeter D on who? George Hill? Born ready? Marco Bellinelli? JJ Reddick?

He's solid, sure, but he hasn't exactly been tested by anybody in these playoffs.

So wait. Dude has a great regular season. But because he's having a rough post season he is washed up. :rofl:
You could say he isn't his old self which everyone knows but y'all talking about this dude like he's useless and has no reason to be on the team

Welp it's starting: ESPN reporting Howard is seriously considering the Rockets and has been in contact with Harden.

Curry saying he's glad the Knicks didn't draft him. :lol:

CP3 mad he is being blamed for the Vinny firing by the Clipper FO. What a mess.

Monta is now strongly considering the Kings with the Malone hiring. Smart will be owed 2.5 mil still.

:pimp:

Dwight in Houston?
Hmmm that sounds nice.

But Dwight's trash.

:stoneface:

I think we might (or I think we should) see a radical 'maintenance' program with Wade next year. Like playing 45 games, starting his season in January or some ****. He's been terrible now, but he wasn't finished 3 months ago.

But you can put me in the minority that doesn't think Wade is untouchable in Miami. Heard Riley talk the past year? It's never about Wade, he'd move him if that's what it takes to see LeBron's career out in Miami.

Last edited:
He barely survived last postseason, he's even worse this one. And he turns 32 next year, presumably coming off 3 straight finals runs. He will have nothing next May, nothing.

Read the signs.

Now I agree with the Pat Riley statement, but he's in a tricky situation.

Can't sign anyone.

Can't trade Wade. He's a saint in Miami.

Only piece they could trade would be Bosh, they'd need to trade him this summer for size and strength. Now Pat Rley would do so in a min, but I just don't know who'd those players would be.

We all know what LeBron wants to be, what he'd sacrifice anything for - championships. Which team would be in a better position next summer to do so? - doesn't look like the Heat. It could very well be the Cavs, or the Lakers (if Dwight stays), or some other out of the blue team.

When it comes to Free Agency, don't ever put anything past Bron.

If Dwight Howard to Houston falls through, do you think that Miami/Houston would explore a Bosh for Asik (and filler) deal? A true defensive center would do wonders for the Heat...especially with Roy Hibbert seemingly coming into his own.

Between Harden throwing himself to the floor every single time he drives and Dwight just being Dwight, I can see Houston giving the Heat a run for most hated on NT.

He barely survived last postseason, he's even worse this one. And he turns 32 next year, presumably coming off 3 straight finals runs. He will have nothing next May, nothing.

Read the signs.

Idk I do remember wade coming through huge at the end of last post season.

If Dwight Howard to Houston falls through, do you think that Miami/Houston would explore a Bosh for Asik (and filler) deal? A true defensive center would do wonders for the Heat...especially with Roy Hibbert seemingly coming into his own.

I wouldn't start selling nearly that low on Bosh. He's very valuable to what they do and his game shouldn't suffer much with age, just in a bad match-up right now. Offensively you'd only get worse vs Indiana and Chicago with a guy like Asik clogging things up.

I honestly think the real short-term fallout from this series will be making sure they get Greg Oden this summer. I know that's laughable to a lot of people, but you never know. Riley loves the reclamation projects.

Last edited:
So wait. Dude has a great regular season. But because he's having a rough post season he is washed up. :rofl:
You could say he isn't his old self which everyone knows but y'all talking about this dude like he's useless and has no reason to be on the team

rough :lol: srs fam

ppl are just echoing what chuck said earlier in the season & it was a few who were it saying before chuck stepped up on ITNBA & said it

I would personally love it, let bosh run his natural position as a stretch 4 who can put the ball on the floor. But I dont think the heat would go through it because if they get rid of bosh, Lebron is the only scorer on that team with wade on the downfall.

The thought of Harden/Bosh/Dwight :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom