Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron said last night he went back to his Cleveland days and just hoped the team would follow

why wont he do this every night?

when he goes in like last night and Game 6 in Boston it reminds me of the vintage Cavs Bron

in Cleveland he didnt have the vets or players to really follow his lead now he does! He needs to play like that for the rest of the playoffs

If LeBron is feeling like he's back in his Cleveland days right now with this team, this all-star constructed team.

He's gone next year. LeBron stans need to pack there bags and switch teams again. It'd be UnchartedDrake's 3rd favorite team in a 5 year period. :lol:

LeBron said last night he went back to his Cleveland days and just hoped the team would follow

why wont he do this every night?

What kind of request is this? To expect him to explode like he did in the third quarter last night every night?

That's like seeing a player hitting a jump shot and saying "Why can't he do that every time he shoots the ball?"

But since you're talking about consistency, you do know that he didn't score under 19 points in a game these playoffs + the entire 2012 playoffs as well, right?

If LeBron is feeling like he's back in his Cleveland days right now with this team, this all-star constructed team.

He's gone next year. LeBron stans need to pack there bags and switch teams again. It'd be UnchartedDrake's 3rd favorite team in a 5 year period. :lol:

I think he feels like that, right now, as of this Pacers series, not in relation to Miami as a whole. For Fans of the heat, they should hope that Wade and Bosh don't suck *** for two series in a row.

do you guys honestly think lebron will go back and play for gilbert after all the **** talking in the email he sent after lebron left??

Pat Riley isn't stupid enough to lose Lebron. Absolute pipe dream that he goes back to Cleveland.

LOL
Relax, Im a lebron fan, but I am a fan of the Heat team also.
It doesnt matter tho, what ever team i like is what i like,
its still not gunna make the Lakers, Knicks, Bulls, nor the Thunder come back to the 2013 play:lol: offs.

Last edited:
Lance Stephenson is the epitome of Feast or Famine. He has a lot of talent, but he has the the basketball IQ of a ******.
Na, JR has that IQ, Lance forces the issue too much. He's a young kid, he's raw, and he's still growing (maturity wise), but he's a smart player. He tries to do too much at times and plays a little too quickly which to me, is a combination of nerves and the Pacers's weaknesses. If they had a more productive ball handler and penetrator, Lance plays more efficiently, focuses more on rebounding and hustle plays, etc. I like the kid's abilities a lot. He's fearless which leads to some of those mistakes but they'll be corrected with experience.

D wade is officially washed, i dont see him putting up 18-20 against SASomebodys gonna have to be a reliable #2 and i dont see bosh doing that conisistently on TD & Tiago

Frank Isola was on a roll last night. Tweeted that Chris Bosh is realy just Sam Perkins getting paid max money, and Wade with his knee issues is just Steve Francis. :lol:

D wade is officially washed, i dont see him putting up 18-20 against SA Somebodys gonna have to be a reliable #2 and i dont see bosh doing that conisistently on TD & Tiago
You are crazy just last year he block tim Duncan shot multiple times in one game you can't go from that to washed up in one year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom