Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would pay good money to see David West and Haslem scrap.

more annoying Lebron haters or Kobe fans?

The people that keep bringing up Kobe when he has nothing to do with the playoffs are worse than any Stan or hater. Y'all got a serious obsession with this dude.

Last edited:
I would pay good money to see David West and Haslem scrap.
The people that keep bringing up Kobe when he has nothing to do with the playoffs are worse than any Stan or hater. Y'all got a serious obsession with this dude.

yoooooo that came up where i wwas :lol:

i dunno man... i really don't.

Smh. Left the house for the buffet when the Pacers was up in 1st. Came back and see the L.

Someone fill me in. Did the refs take over control or something?

You seem to have bad luck when Lebron and the Heat play well... this is the 2nd game you've "missed"

Wow. I didn't even know they play game 3 today. I thought the league usually give 2 days break for the teams to travels. Just came home, turned on the TV and find out that the Heat beat the Pacers by 20 lol.

How did the Pacers lose that bad? Did Lebron or ref put on a show or something? smh

Yet you were an active contributor the games they lost.

What a weird coincidence.
:lol:

Something about Hibbert tells me that when he's not playing ball or practicing. He's playing video games

Yeah dude. That's how he went from being the biggest definition of a stiff I've ever seen to dominating in the Conference Finals. Playing video games.

Yeah dude. That's how he went from being the biggest definition of a stiff I've ever seen to dominating in the Conference Finals. Playing video games.
He's playing against guys that are 5-6 inches taller then him. He certainly wasn't doing this with guys his size on him. Or the first round or the second round.

Ohhhh, I get it now. He looks like a gay guy. LULZ.

eyes.gif

Last edited:
He's playing against guys that are 5-6 inches taller then him. He certainly wasn't doing this with guys his size on him. Or the first round or the second round.

So I guess it's his fault for being that tall. He should shrink down to 6'10-6'11 and shoot nothing but mid-range jump shots so he doesn't have such an unfair advantage. Birdman is a legit 6'10 by the way, which is just about the average height for a center in today's league.

hibbert is the best real center in the NBA. he deserves praise. lebron is a top 7 player with 1 ring. hes good money too

he destroyed my team. i just love that ****. true center wise. i got a love for those

Last edited:
I'll take Psycho T and West vs Andersen and Haslem in a Texas Tornado Tag Match, loser leaves town.

there is no reason to hate on his game doe? I really don't see the reason to hate on the best players game....all I see the haters attacking is how he joined Miami, his hairline, and the rings argument

see what I am talking about? you are doing it again

stop asking people not to hate on him

am I asking you to stop hating on Bryant? I can come up with a huge list of things I hate about Lebron and I know why people can hate on Bryant as well
stop being so biased

i wasnt around whole game. did lebron even flop after the fine? he looked mega mad when asked by reporters.

Smh. Left the house for the buffet when the Pacers was up in 1st. Came back and see the L.

Someone fill me in. Did the refs take over control or something?

You seem to have bad luck when Lebron and the Heat play well... this is the 2nd game you've "missed"

Wow. I didn't even know they play game 3 today. I thought the league usually give 2 days break for the teams to travels. Just came home, turned on the TV and find out that the Heat beat the Pacers by 20 lol.

How did the Pacers lose that bad? Did Lebron or ref put on a show or something? smh

Yet you were an active contributor the games they lost.

What a weird coincidence.

Some people have other stuff to do besides sit on the couch and watch the NBA.

So I guess it's his fault for being that tall. He should shrink down to 6'10-6'11 and shoot nothing but mid-range jump shots so he doesn't have such an unfair advantage. Birdman is a legit 6'10 by the way, which is just about the average height for a center in today's league.
Your bringing the conversation out of what I was saying. I never bashed hibbert on his game what I said was if he's not
Playing ball or PRACTICING. He's playing video games

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom