Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh. Left the house for the buffet when the Pacers was up in 1st. Came back and see the L.

Someone fill me in. Did the refs take over control or something?

Smh. Left the house for the buffet when the Pacers was up in 1st. Came back and see the L.

Lebron out scored the whole pacers squad himself is what happened. And ud got hot

you guys remember when lebron passed it to haslem in utah and he missed? everyone was killing lebron... haslem is known to make those mid range jumpers all day...

Last edited:
Yes! This is one of the Heat's worst match-ups in the NBA (Pacers.) Two BIG men that can score and rebound virtually at will.

The Heat will fight and claw and win this series, but I think they will play better against the Spurs.
That's exactly it.

Something about Hibbert tells me that when he's not playing ball or practicing. He's playing video games

you guys remember when lebron passed it to haslem in utah and he missed? everyone was killing lebron... haslem is known to make those mid range jumpers all day...

u remember when people said he got no help?

Haslem is one of the realest people in the NBA. if someone can get shine at least it's him.

The block feature is useless if everbody is quoting the same person, so please ignore knightngal's posts. Thanks

Last edited:
Damn hibbert is so damn weird just the things he says. Who the hell says it puts a fire in my belly or we gotta sack up

You seem to have bad luck when Lebron and the Heat play well... this is the 2nd game you've "missed"

Wow. I didn't even know they play game 3 today. I thought the league usually give 2 days break for the teams to travels. Just came home, turned on the TV and find out that the Heat beat the Pacers by 20 lol.

How did the Pacers lose that bad? Did Lebron or ref put on a show or something? smh

Yet you were an active contributor the games they lost.

What a weird coincidence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom