Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron stans. Their white knighting for him is on another level.
nah Kobe stans are the worst...Lebron been better than Kobe for a while now, and people acting like Kobe is still on top because he got 5 RINGS 
roll.gif

Look at how those missed layups came back to bite the Pacers in the ***. Stupidest team in the NBA.

Rank these holo mfers

Yolo b Jennings, Yolo earl smith or Yolo lance Stephenson

Who has the mot amount of screws loose?

Srs

The match ups would be different against the spurs I don't think battier and ray would be this awful against the spurs

The spurs main advantage is that they are disciplined and well coached. I think the Spurs have decent defenders to throw at Wade and Lebron with Leonard and Green. I think Duncan can play decent defense on Bosh.

The Heat are gonna have to adjust to the Spurs outside shooting. They can not cheat on defense like they do with non shooting teams like the Pacers or Bulls.
If the Spurs are making their 3s I think it will be a series. If they don't Miami will sweep.

The way d wade is playing its not looking too good against the spurs, unless bron is guarding parker the whole game

lebron went off but playing 1 on 5 is going to get him exactly where it got

him last time he made the finals against the spurs , maybe it goes 6 unless

wade begins to show life....

I think that is rare. What is more common these days is Lebron stans begging the Lebron haters not to hate their idol and bread winner.
there is no reason to hate on his game doe? I really don't see the reason to hate on the best players game....all I see the haters attacking is how he joined Miami, his hairline, and the rings argument

The spurs main advantage is that they are disciplined and well coached. I think the Spurs have decent defenders to throw at Wade and Lebron with Leonard and Green. I think Duncan can play decent defense on Bosh.

The Heat are gonna have to adjust to the Spurs outside shooting. They can not cheat on defense like they do with non shooting teams like the Pacers or Bulls.
If the Spurs are making their 3s I think it will be a series. If they don't Miami will sweep.

A sweep? On a popovich coached team? Dont get carried away. Even if their 3 point shooters come out in a lebron 2011 like daze, they'll still win a game or 2 because TP and TD are too smart and experienced to get shaken up like that.

I think Spurs are a much better team than the Pacers but I think the Pacers are a worse match up for the Heat *shrug*

Cosign

I think that is rare. What is more common these days is Lebron stans begging the Lebron haters not to hate their idol and bread winner.
there is no reason to hate on his game doe? I really don't see the reason to hate on the best players game....all I see the haters attacking is how he joined Miami, his hairline, and the rings argument

top players always got hated on nothing new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom