Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sleeping on "falling skies"!!
eek.gif
Yeah I really like that show.

I dont get how when you are in the air you are supposed to be able to totally alter your course

if the big is trying to block they are more than likely gonna get called for a foul. it is easier for them to slide and take charges. they have to allow the bigs to have more freedom to block shots. they need to adjust the principle of versatility rule and allow more contact for defender. bigs taking charges :smh:

Lebron laughing at Stevenson's dumb ***. :lol:

The Pacers are basically playing w/o a point guard. Hill forgot how to dribble after that concussion.

I definitely expect this to come back to Miami for a game 7.

This is the LeBron I know. None of that extra **** just straight BEASTING.

The Heat are gonna struggle with the Spurs as well if they have to rely on Lebron going off for a fluke outside shooting performance.

It is kinda shocking how the Pacers guard rotation is almost as bad as the Kobe-less lakers guard rotation. They just need some decent guards and they are good to go.

You guys sure were right about Lance Stephenson. Can't be prisoners of the moment.

The Heat are gonna struggle with the Spurs as well if they have to rely on Lebron going off for a fluke outside shooting performance.

It is kinda shocking how the Pacers guard rotation is almost as bad as the Kobe-less lakers guard rotation. They just need some decent guards and they are good to go.
The match ups would be different against the spurs I don't think battier and ray would be this awful against the spurs

Amazing to watch this guy LeBron play. Dude carried his squad AGAIN with that 3rd quarter burst....

....and another Wade no show. Color me surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom