Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs are great fundamentally but I'm positive LeBron + The Miami will handle that and take the Ship. Im a LeBron fan. My NBA team isnt here yet but they are coming back. The CHARLOTTE HORNETS

I hope the NBA bans trips to the locker room during games. That **** is annoying as hell. Either you're playing and you're on the bench, or you're injured and you're in the locker room

what?? idk about you but gatorade makes me have to pee like a racehorse. So unless you want me to piss in a cup on the bench and take a chance and have tim duncan drink it..like before..I'm taking my *** to the locker room lol.

Na, JR has that IQ, Lance forces the issue too much. He's a young kid, he's raw, and he's still growing (maturity wise), but he's a smart player. He tries to do too much at times and plays a little too quickly which to me, is a combination of nerves and the Pacers's weaknesses. If they had a more productive ball handler and penetrator, Lance plays more efficiently, focuses more on rebounding and hustle plays, etc. I like the kid's abilities a lot. He's fearless which leads to some of those mistakes but they'll be corrected with experience.
qft

Soon...

I've been away for the past few days, so can anyone update me on why

1) Wade wasn't fined/suspended for this forearm to the back of Stevenson's head &

2) Birdman wasn't ejected for what he did yesterday (which was pretty much the same as what Muhammad did in round 2)?

Last edited:
at this moment, you'd rather have wade and bron on the floor at the same time. when bron is in there my himself dude is a complete monster and doesnt have to worry about deferring to wade.

Maybe Wade is saving it for the finals?

At this point in his career? No. Kinda hard to "save" something when there is nothing really there. I truly believe Wade should just turn into a facilitator. Except for maybe having one or two 20pt games every 10 games, he's DONE.

u gotta realize this guy has been lebrons main finisher the past few years.  that takes a toll on you even moreso when your 6'4 and finishing at the rim with regularity while also trying to block centers at the other end.  he became a full time slasher for the benefit of his team when lebron came to mia and now its catching up to him.  this is why i always wished lebron would have played off the ball a little more with wade.

No news yet on whether Birdman will be suspended. Could be big for the Pacers and could go a long way to having a game 7.

Pat Riley isn't stupid enough to lose Lebron. Absolute pipe dream that he goes back to Cleveland.

Now I agree with the Pat Riley statement, but he's in a tricky situation.

Can't sign anyone.

Can't trade Wade. He's a saint in Miami.

Only piece they could trade would be Bosh, they'd need to trade him this summer for size and strength. Now Pat Rley would do so in a min, but I just don't know who'd those players would be.

We all know what LeBron wants to be, what he'd sacrifice anything for - championships. Which team would be in a better position next summer to do so? - doesn't look like the Heat. It could very well be the Cavs, or the Lakers (if Dwight stays), or some other out of the blue team.

When it comes to Free Agency, don't ever put anything past Bron.

If your a "superstar" sg and you cant put up atleast 18-20 a night in the playoffs, your done (in terms of being a superstar player)I hope he proves me wrong in the finals, but if not someone is gonna have to be that reliable #2

Pat Riley isn't stupid enough to lose Lebron. Absolute pipe dream that he goes back to Cleveland.

Now I agree with the Pat Riley statement, but he's in a tricky situation.

Can't sign anyone.

Can't trade Wade. He's a saint in Miami.

Only piece they could trade would be Bosh, they'd need to trade him this summer for size and strength. Now Pat Rley would do so in a min, but I just don't know who'd those players would be.

We all know what LeBron wants to be, what he'd sacrifice anything for - championships. Which team would be in a better position next summer to do so? - doesn't look like the Heat. It could very well be the Cavs, or the Lakers (if Dwight stays), or some other out of the blue team.

When it comes to Free Agency, don't ever put anything past Bron.
Melo tyson Lebron in nyk :nerd:

Welp it's starting: ESPN reporting Howard is seriously considering the Rockets and has been in contact with Harden.

Curry saying he's glad the Knicks didn't draft him. :lol:

CP3 mad he is being blamed for the Vinny firing by the Clipper FO. What a mess.

Monta is now strongly considering the Kings with the Malone hiring. Smart will be owed 2.5 mil still.

I remember saying during the winning streak, that's it going to be hard for the Heat to compete for championships past 2014 and some people saying it was straight foolish

:lol:

Welp it's starting: ESPN reporting Howard is seriously considering the Rockets and has been in contact with Harden.

Curry saying he's glad the Knicks didn't draft him.
laugh.gif

CP3 mad he is being blamed for the Vinny firing by the Clipper FO. What a mess.

Monta is now strongly considering the Kings with the Malone hiring. Smart will be owed 2.5 mil still.
Kings are a mess, LOL at Monta Ellis helping the Kings...he is a horrible fit next to everyone else. They need to dump all the players and tank and start all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom