Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah lol one of them literally said you can't make that call on a 4 time MVP. It's about who it was called on.

Shump and Kmart got called for touch fouls at the end of a close out game against the pacers. Nobody cared.
oh.

shump and Kmart got called for fouls....

shump and kmart....

It's not the fact it was called on lebron. Everyone agrees it was a foul and should of been called. It's the fact that both teams were getting away with worse screens all game and in the 47th minute of a 48 minute game they decide they are going to start enforcing the rule.

Nah lol one of them literally said you can't make that call on a 4 time MVP. It's about who it was called on.

Shump and Kmart got called for touch fouls at the end of a close out game against the pacers. Nobody cared.

Well damb whoever said that is stupid.

During Wade's "stepback" he is holding the ball with 2 hands and both feet are in the air. Is that really a step or a jump? It was not that he took too many steps or anything but it was an "up and down" violation.
There was a ex ref already saying that it wasn't a travel and was a bad call nice try tho.

That's the point. This is being discussed because it's lebron and wade not because it shouldn't be called in the last minute of a game

How about Melo's bogus offensive foul call with the Knicks up against the celtics in game 1? Nobody gave a **** then either. Its simply mass hysteria when a call goes against a heatle

To me, Miami made sure to prove a point and get a game in Indy, they ran game 3, got happy, and let off the gas for game 4. It happens. But Miami has already shown they can play their game and win comfortably. Indy has to play near perfect ball and still win by a hair late. (or lose by a hair late)

I expect game 5 Miami will come out strong and choke the life out of Indy. Not to mention, Indy has got to be getting gassed here at some point. They've spent a ton of energy already in this postseason, not sure they have another gear to get to. I know Miami does.

"Healthy" Wade needs to show up for a game tho. His knee is the biggest reason I don't see Miami lasting too much longer in terms of the 4,5,6 stuff. He don't have a lot of time left, IMO.

And I was furious when KG's screen wasn't called against us. It's a bad argument. Either the superstar argument or the we love lebron argument. He tripped him. They called a foul. It wasn't evethat Ticky tacky on a second look. He looked at him and tripped him.

The wade travel I honestly have no clue if it was correct or not. I really don't know what traveling is anymore.
roll.gif

That's the point. This is being discussed because it's lebron and wade not because it shouldn't be called in the last minute of a game

How about Melo's bogus offensive foul call with the Knicks up against the celtics in game 1? Nobody gave a **** then either. Its simply mass hysteria when a call goes against a heatle
nah.

no one gave a **** cause it was Melo.

Amen brother amen

Thing is too right after he fouled westbrook and no call there if anythibg that gave the series to the heat
Yea that call right there let the heat win 4 straight games it pretty much gave us the series.

Last edited:
BTW is there anyone who throws a bigger child like tantrum than Lebron when they call a foul on him? Kendrick Perkins and Lebron are both up there.
Ummmm yes, kobe & wade both come to mind before lebron
Wade definitely. Its not even that Bron really throws a tantrum (last night the running and pouting he did was kinda disgusting tho) he just makes the worst faces when a foul is called on him or a call that he thinks should have been called for him is missed.

Yes, because it's LeBron. LeBron is polarizing. It's the same reason there is mass hysteria when LeBron has two turnovers in the 4th quarter while everyone else can choke a game away without a problem on a national level aside from Kobe Bryant. It's the nature of the beast.

Indy got screwed on Shot Clock violation when the ball obviously hit the rim. That was a 4 point swing that couldve cost the Pacers the game.

This. That killed the Pacers' momentum, and Miami even took the lead after that. If the Heat win the game that would've been the key play.

So I don't know why people are complaining about the LeBron call.

Last edited:
Indiana Pacers will rue Miami's great escape in G1.

Knew Indiana and PG24 would give Miami all they could handle, but sticking with Heat in 6 or 7.

man i just realized this is year 3 of taking may talents to south beach era and spo or whomever doesnt really have a set offense for bosh out side of getting him midrange jumpers , they kinda played themselves on through all their eggs in the lebron and wade will make something work basket. why not when the shots arent falling for them they force feed bosh , its not like the monstars came to earth yet....
nerd.gif

"Healthy" Wade needs to show up for a game tho. His knee is the biggest reason I don't see Miami lasting too much longer in terms of the 4,5,6 stuff. He don't have a lot of time left, IMO.
Wade still has explosion, he just isn't being assertive. I saw plenty of speed out of him on the 2nd fastbreak he got last night. His straight line speed is there, but cutting is entirely different with, definitely moving gingerly when he applies weight on that knee.

With that said, he's too hesitant about taking his shots, almost as if he's thinking too much out there "ahh let me kick this back out". I think Miami will be fine, Indiana's defense was much better off-ball and it resulted in a bogged down Heat offense. Spoelstra makes good adjustments, but they're kind of sporadic. His sets looked quite a bit different from G3 to G4. It was very weird to see.

To me, Miami made sure to prove a point and get a game in Indy, they ran game 3, got happy, and let off the gas for game 4. It happens. But Miami has already shown they can play their game and win comfortably. Indy has to play near perfect ball and still win by a hair late. (or lose by a hair late)

I expect game 5 Miami will come out strong and choke the life out of Indy. Not to mention, Indy has got to be getting gassed here at some point. They've spent a ton of energy already in this postseason, not sure they have another gear to get to. I know Miami does.

George seems to getting gassed already. All that d he has to play against Bron is taking too much out of him. I think Bosh and Wade being non-factors (at this point in the series) allows both Hibbert and Stephenson to exert more energy for their offense.

Last edited:
At the end of the day noone can be mad at that call. Idc if it was done all game or who did it. If we all can agree that it was a foul it can be called, plain n simple. id understand if he didn't do it n it was a phantom call but he did it n it was called o well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom