Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen brother amen

Thing is too right after he fouled westbrook and no call there if anythibg that gave the series to the heat
Yea that call right there let the heat win 4 straight games it pretty much gave us the series.

Honestly it changed the whole series instead of being up 2-0 heading to miami it was 1-1

In my opinion if they had gotten that call it would of been a 7 game series instead of 5 but the heat would of still won

Just throwing this out there... but saying Lebron's two star teammates need to step it up or play better isn't the same thing as saying "OMG LEBRON NEEDS KYRIE AND DWIGHT AND DURANT AND MORE HELP"

Nor is it "white knighting" and being a stan.

All that means most of the time is "Lebron's teammates need to play better" :lol:

If you want to drum up some complaint about how other stars get the total blame even if the rest of the team plays bad yet Lebron gets no criticism, then go right ahead. Except you don't realize you are the criticism for Lebron, so it does exist :lol: Just because the media might not be screaming about it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

laugh.gif

To me, Miami made sure to prove a point and get a game in Indy, they ran game 3, got happy, and let off the gas for game 4. It happens. But Miami has already shown they can play their game and win comfortably. Indy has to play near perfect ball and still win by a hair late. (or lose by a hair late)

Indy has outplayed Miami in 3 of the 4 games, you're def viewing this very favorably for Miami who continues to get killed on the boards.

Pacers have played far from perfect basketball either but this is their game, they win ugly.

3 of the 4? disagree w/ that.

Think Miami outplayed Ind in 1, Ind outplayed Miami in the other, and the other two were even battles on both sides. Not a situation where one team clearly outplayed the other.

I prefer the sarcastic, snarky posts from Big J rather than the thought-out long posts.
this
He's probably the only guy on the board who can pull off both smoothly, sometimes so smooth it goes unnoticed by many.

He kills 2 birds with 1 stone more often than anyone else on NT.

He must be a real funny guy to drink with.
laugh.gif
I had a list of NTer's I wanted to drink with, he was on that list and in response he owned me with some smart sassy comment about not reciprocating feelings 
laugh.gif

Bron needs more help =/= Bron needs more (better) players around him.
When I say it I'm saying that his two all-star team mates need to stop playing like trash and the role players need to step it up as well.

Indy is playing better as a whole unit. That and we don't match up with their size haha.

Going to be interesting to see how the rest of the series pans out. Yall know who I'm rootin for! Lmao

I prefer the sarcastic, snarky posts from Big J rather than the thought-out long posts.
this

He's probably the only guy on the board who can pull off both smoothly, sometimes so smooth it goes unnoticed by many.

He kills 2 birds with 1 stone more often than anyone else on NT.

He must be a real funny guy to drink with. :lol:
I had a list of NTer's I wanted to drink with, he was on that list and in response he owned me with some smart sassy comment about not reciprocating feelings 
laugh.gif

The fact that he rejected your offer to drink makes me wanna drink with him and watch basketball even more. :lol:
Definitely not in downtown Sac tho... :x

The fact that he rejected your offer to drink makes me wanna drink with him and watch basketball even more.
laugh.gif

Definitely not in downtown Sac tho...
sick.gif
it was a figurative list....  
nerd.gif

get off your high horse, I'm down to drink anywhere 
smokin.gif

Indy is playing better as a whole unit. That and we don't match up with their size haha.

Going to be interesting to see how the rest of the series pans out. Yall know who I'm rootin for! Lmao
If Spo stopped being stubborn and started Birdman, it might just get his team off to a better start on the boards, but he's reluctant to change his starters unless he absolutely has to. Bird sets harder screens and definitely attacks better, but he has no jumper. I can understand somewhat because his team isn't getting blown out of the games, just needing more urgency.

Why isn't giving Green burn and I wonder if he'll stick with the fools' gold that is Stephenson on Bron. :tongue:

Last edited:
Honestly it changed the whole series instead of being up 2-0 heading to miami it was 1-1

In my opinion if they had gotten that call it would of been a 7 game series instead of 5 but the heat would of still won
Miami was up during that shot it was for the tie not for the win. And I'm pretty sure we were up by like 18 at one point in that game that one possession did not cost okc the game

This dude Bosh can't get a rebound to save his life. He was a really good rebounder in Toronto.

I know Hibbert wishes this was his contract year and not last season. :lol:

The Pacers should put Stevenson's bipolar self on LeBron more so PG can save some energy. LeBron is cleary wearing him down. LeBron is gonna get his points regardless but Stevenson is lil crazy and he gets under LeBron's skin. The flopping from the both of 'em would be comedy.

It's only right that this series goes 7 games. :pimp:

it was a figurative list....  
nerd.gif

get off your high horse, I'm down to drink anywhere 
smokin.gif
you would drink rubbing alcohol in a dark ally somewhere
laugh.gif

thats not saying much
Be real now..... rubbing alcohol no. 

Keystone or Popov or boxed wine or some ****? sure.

even in a dark alley, I am down.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not the fact it was called on lebron. Everyone agrees it was a foul and should of been called.
Definitely not everyone in here though. More than a few last night were questioning the foul itself before moving on to "you don't make that call against a superstar at that point in the game."

I feel like a lot of y'all are slighting the boy Spoelstra. Dude has become a master of making the correct adjustments when his team needs them. There still isn't anything he can do about the personnel issue they have relative to Hibbert/West but I think he makes it a point next game to get Bosh and Wade going early on.
Nah man, nothing wrong with this. They're doing everything they can to win the game...we should be praising them for these tactics.
pimp.gif

If Spo stopped being stubborn and started Birdman, it might just get his team off to a better start on the boards, but he's reluctant to change his starters unless he absolutely has to. Bird sets harder screens and definitely attacks better, but he has no jumper. I can understand somewhat because his team isn't getting blown out of the games, just needing more urgency.

Why isn't giving Green burn and I wonder if he'll stick with the fools' gold that is Stephenson on Bron. :tongue:

Birdman has been awesome for Miami but I really would like to see Joel Anthony get more burn guarding Hibbert. He's not a great defender per se, but he plays better positional 1 on 1 defense than Birdman.

Birdman has been awesome for Miami but I really would like to see Joel Anthony get more burn guarding Hibbert. He's not a great defender per se, but he plays better positional 1 on 1 defense than Birdman.
I agree that Joel gives good minutes when he's on the floor, but Miller should get in as well. Joel actually plays very good defense and played well last year vs the Pacers frontcourt. But that goes back to the inconsistency in playcalling and rotations. One game the gameplan looks flawless, the next looks like "who did it and what for". Why not continue posting Wade and Lebron in Game 4?

The sets in G4 were the ones they ran in G2..confusing man :lol:

I agree that Joel gives good minutes when he's on the floor, but Miller should get in as well. Joel actually plays very good defense and played well last year vs the Pacers frontcourt. But that goes back to the inconsistency in playcalling and rotations. One game the gameplan looks flawless, the next looks like "who did it and what for". Why not continue posting Wade and Lebron in Game 4?

The sets in G4 were the ones they ran in G2..confusing man :lol:

Pretty much. And yeah, I think Spo should've given either Miller or James Jones some burn earlier in the series seeing as both Shane and Ray have been struggling with their shots.

So ONE non call changes a 5 game series to a 7 game series?

Hilarious.

Honestly its not for certain but it would of been a closer series 5 games is wack

Why am i even responding to you, you expected chris bosh to go off game 4 *checks box score*

7 points 3 rebounds real nice call

Miami was up during that shot it was for the tie not for the win. And I'm pretty sure we were up by like 18 at one point in that game that one possession did not cost okc the game

It didnt cost it but it sure as hell sealed the w for them

Honestly its not for certain but it would of been a closer series 5 games is wack

Why am i even responding to you, you expected chris bosh to go off game 4 *checks box score*

7 points 3 rebounds real nice call
It didnt cost it but it sure as hell sealed the w for them

I dont even know what you typed or meant to type.

Oh and Chris Bosh didn't go off, so what sue me :lol:

EDIT: The series was close. Every game except Game 5 was going back and forth in the 4th quarter. One call in Game 2 didnt determine how OKC or Miami wouldve played the rest of those games.

Last edited:
This dude Bosh can't get a rebound to save his life. He was a really good rebounder in Toronto.

I know Hibbert wishes this was his contract year and not last season. :lol:

The Pacers should put Stevenson's bipolar self on LeBron more so PG can save some energy. LeBron is cleary wearing him down. LeBron is gonna get his points regardless but Stevenson is lil crazy and he gets under LeBron's skin. The flopping from the both of 'em would be comedy.

It's only right that this series goes 7 games. :pimp:

wait why? didnt hibbert get a max deal from indy after last season?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom