Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami needs to find a big center this offseason if it plans on beating Indiana each year in the playoffs

they will still win this series relax :lol: they still have Lebron and all they need is some one else to show up

Melo def needs some help. No one else on the team can even score, apparently JR SMith can only score in regular season games. The Knicks are basically the Thunder....without Westbrook. Too much pressure on one person to carry the scoring load

All the *****ing Carmelo did to get to NYC...now he needs a "bonafide" second star.

Unbelievable.

Basically he's saying...he needs Kevin Durant, Lebron James, James Harden, Russell Westbrook, Tony Parker, Stephen Curry, etc. next to him in order to succeed.

You honestly believe that's what he's asking for? He thought he had it in Amare and it didn't pan out. So that's his fault, too?
You must not have gotten the Memo. Once Bron (and the super friends) won his title all the hate went to Melo. If Melo can get his then all the hate goes to Durant. Thats just how it goes now a days.

Dudes just hate because its the cool thing to do. Melo's 2nd option shot something like 28% from the field for the playoffs and Last years defensive player of the year was an usher for Roy Hibbert to the rim. Yet its all Melo's fault for not getting past the Pacers. OK

But im not getting into that argument again.

Heat are still in a good spot with 2 at home. If they just take care of business then they are good. No1 is giving the Pacers the series already.

Last edited:
Miami needs to find a big center this offseason if it plans on beating Indiana each year in the playoffs

But you have Lebron, he can play all 5 positions right? And he needs more help now? God damn why does Bron need a all nba team! When they where streaking people where sayin they might be the best team in HISTORY! They where supposed to be just as good as the 72 win Bulls. I still think the heat win the series but y'all make every possible excuse for Bron. He was invisible on the court last night minus 3 or 4 plays.

Those wades were pretty solid for a converse shoe. It's strange how a player of wades caliber stays losing when it comes to kicks. 3 brands and not 1 shoe that was popular.

even on Jordan, no ones sig shoe is popular. they all look like trash

been saying it since they signed Melo. screw sigs, just give players PE retros. sigs are ugly and waste of money with JB

Lebron sold 300 million worth

Kobe 50 mil

Carmelo 40 mil

The shoes are ugly yet someone is buying

Damn people want Wade traded 
laugh.gif

? Dude deserves a statue in front of Miami's arena for all the **** he did for that booty franchise. Being the mastermind behind the LeBron coup is hall of fame worthy in itself. He should never be traded. 

Hold up I missed this! Wade deserves a statue!?!?!? Bahahahahha

All the *****ing Carmelo did to get to NYC...now he needs a "bonafide" second star.

Unbelievable.

Basically he's saying...he needs Kevin Durant, Lebron James, James Harden, Russell Westbrook, Tony Parker, Stephen Curry, etc. next to him in order to succeed.

I just saw that in the Knicks thread.

I wonder if he's getting the wheels in motion to eventually leave the Knicks once his contract is up? He's no dummy (I think)...he HAS to know that there isn't a whole lot the Knicks can do for the next couple of years due to their cap situation. Seems like he's trying to force the hand of management when realistically nothing much can be done.

Only trade chip that they have is Shump.

And fools have the audacity to give lebron a pass

You and others said Miami could still have a chance to win it all without LeBron, though. Sorry, but that was/is as shortsighted as saying there is 'no' help. It's not the best supporting cast in NBA history, but there is still plenty of help and they're very well coached.

When the Heat lose his name rarely gets brought up for any blame.

But what's there to really say? He's a good player now, not a superstar. Common theme with people who acted like he was LeBron's equal 2 years ago or say 'Wade's back!' every 10th game: They don't like LeBron and aren't going to be in line to criticize Wade now.

he's been fine to me, nothing out of the ordinary given the trajectory of his last 2 years. Any real scoring (20+) he gives Miami is just gravy, as long as he's mostly engaged and active - that's good enough, and he has been. Chris Bosh can't disappear though, he's better than that or at least needs to be. And yeah...I expect Chris Bosh to give you more than 7points and 3 rebounds. Why is it giving LeBron a 'pass' if anyone feels the need to call him out for that? I think he's All-Star caliber and their 2nd best player, but he has 13 rebounds in 4 games. That's a problem.

But you have Lebron, he can play all 5 positions right? And he needs more help now? God damn why does Bron need a all nba team! When they where streaking people where sayin they might be the best team in HISTORY!
Who's saying he needs more help? I believe people are saying that the help that he has just has to be more aggressive, Bosh can't take 6 shots in a playoff game period.

They where supposed to be just as good as the 72 win Bulls. I still think the heat win the series but y'all make every possible excuse for Bron. He was invisible on the court last night minus 3 or 4 plays.

I don't know how you can be invisible on the court if you're fronting West on defense and leading your team in points, assists, minutes (43) and blocks. What game were you watching? :lol:

I just saw that in the Knicks thread.

I wonder if he's getting the wheels in motion to eventually leave the Knicks once his contract is up? He's no dummy (I think)...he HAS to know that there isn't a whole lot the Knicks can do for the next couple of years due to their cap situation. Seems like he's trying to force the hand of management when realistically nothing much can be done.

Only trade chip that they have is Shump.

It's his own fault, they gutted that team for him.

It's gonna be hilarious if he leaves after all that. :lol: "welcome home" :lol:

No way he opts out. He'll play out his contract and pack his bags for another built contender.
I just dont see the Heat winning after this year with the team that they have. I wouldn't be surprised if he rode it out, though.
Honestly, if he opted out the hate he would receive would be a million times more than when he left Cleveland. It would be seen as abandoning the ship (for the second time albeit that was actual Free agency) especially if he left for a different contender. He can leave once the contract is up. But if he opted out early after the Not 5, Not 6 and so on speech that just wouldnt look good.

Last edited:
Who's saying he needs more help? I believe people are saying that the help that he has just has to be more aggressive, Bosh can't take 6 shots in a playoff game period.
I don't know how you can be invisible on the court if you're fronting West on defense and leading your team in points, assists, minutes (43) and blocks. What game were you watching? :lol:

Your not reading the same post as me then. People in here talkin bout they need to trade wade, during the off season the need to find a real center. I watch the game not the stat box, besides the big block and few other plays lebron reverted back to the greatest role player ever mentality. That's a game you needed to take over because you are lebron! If everything else is failing he needs to step up his shots and get his team together! That's what the G.O.A.T.'s do!

Your not reading the same post as me then. People in here talkin bout they need to trade wade, during the off season the need to find a real center. I watch the game not the stat box, besides the big block and few other plays lebron reverted back to the greatest role player ever mentality. That's a game you needed to take over because you are lebron! If everything else is failing he needs to step up his shots and get his team together! That's what the G.O.A.T.'s do!

No way he opts out. He'll play out his contract and pack his bags for another built contender.

I just dont see the Heat winning after this year with the team that they have. I wouldn't be surprised if he rode it out, though.

Honestly, if he opted out the hate he would receive would be a million times more than when he left Cleveland. It would be seen as abandoning the ship (for the second time albeit that was actual Free agency) especially if he left for a different contender. He can leave once the contract is up. But if he opted out early after the Not 5, Not 6 and so on speech that just wouldnt look good.

I don't think he cares about that anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom