Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any other star loses n the "help" doesn't play well it gets ignored. Yall ****** killed melo killed him when he has lance stephensons idol as a 2nd option.

That's my point... It's understood that Wade & Bosh have been playing under their standards but I actually saw the discussion where people believed Melo should have still won that series against the Pacers despite being an inferior all around player when compared to Lebron.

And it's being Heavily pushed on ESPN and TNT (Barkley to be specific) that Lebron isn't getting enough help as if he has an inferior team compared to everyone else. It's really starting to annoy me now

Last edited:
:lol:

All this will invariably be moot in a couple days anyways

This. Remember last year the Pacers actually had a series lead and everyone thought the Heat would implode and instead they came out and whooped their ***. I'm pulling for the Pacers, but the Heat are just a better team. And even if they weren't do y'all really think Stern is gonna be cool with a Spurs-Pacers finals? :lol: Lowest rated Finals in history :lol:

That's my point... It's understood that Wade & Bosh have been playing under their standards but I actually saw the discussion where people believed Melo should have still won that series against the Pacers despite being an inferior all around player when compared to Lebron.

And it's being Heavily pushed on ESPN and TNT (Barkley to be specific) that Lebron isn't getting enough help as if he has an inferior team compared to everyone else. It's really starting to annoy me now

Was it discussed on here that Melo should have won the series vs. the Pacers? If anything, I saw more people pointing out the flaws in his game and that being one of the factors of the Knicks series loss vs. Indy. I don't remember anyone saying that Melo could do it on his own....

I find it funny how after the Heat lose the topic of conversation is all about the officials and did they blow the calls but isnt the same when the heat beat the other team. Also they all say that it was a trip on Lebron but shouldnt have been called. They all debate if it was a travel on wade. The glaring point though is they either gloss over or dont even mention the CLEARLY MISSED call when they called the shot clock violation, and that is the only call of the three that was UNDENIABLY WRONG

Any other star loses n the "help" doesn't play well it gets ignored. Yall ****** killed melo killed him when he has lance stephensons idol as a 2nd option.
 The difference being that Melo was playing like trash also. Yesterday they said LeBron had a bad game, he was 24/6/5. Hes not shooting sub 40% for the playoffs like Melo did.

Dwayne Wade is going back to get "re-taped". Translation: He's going to receive a cortisone injection.

Nobody had a that much pain with his issue and it's resolved with taping his patella. I wonder how many he has had in the playoffs alone.

And Chalmers scored 20. Melo's PG had the same amount of points as me for the entire playoffs. And fools have the audacity to give lebron a pass

Lebron a pass? The series isn't even over yet and Miami has the home court. What are people making excuses for? The heat being 10-3 in the playoffs?

Apparently yes. Because all I heard reggi emailer and Charles Barkley say was that lebron isn't getting enough help. I have no idea what they are saying on espn but it's probably the same.

Heat will win anyway. This is just more time for popovich to plan

That last foul on LeBron is very ticky tack but he did step on his foot and trip him, you almost have to call it.

It's crazy how people continue to give Wade a pass. Then when he finally does have a great game dudes are like "Wade is BACK!! :pimp:" :lol:

LeBron would be nailed to the cross if he played like this.

Im jus saying dudes in here brain washed to spoil lebron. Like damn the help is there u win some u lose some but when u lose dont blame "the help".

All the *****ing Carmelo did to get to NYC...now he needs a "bonafide" second star.

Unbelievable.

Basically he's saying...he needs Kevin Durant, Lebron James, James Harden, Russell Westbrook, Tony Parker, Stephen Curry, etc. next to him in order to succeed.

I dont unerstand i dont think wade is given a pass, every other day we are talking about how cheeks he is

What more can we do?

Miami needs to find a big center this offseason if it plans on beating Indiana each year in the playoffs

No one is giving anyone a pass but in order to continue to push or believe in your agenda, you have to purport the idea that they are.

All the *****ing Carmelo did to get to NYC...now he needs a "bonafide" second star.

Unbelievable.

Basically he's saying...he needs Kevin Durant, Lebron James, James Harden, Russell Westbrook, Tony Parker, Stephen Curry, etc. next to him in order to succeed.
correction...carmelo needs to be the second star...

opnly way he gets a ring is to play second fiddle...

Unbelievable.

You honestly believe that's what he's asking for? He thought he had it in Amare and it didn't pan out. So that's his fault, too?

For as much as he's meant to the Heat franchise, we're literally seeing him break down right before our eyes. He's got a lot of wear and tear on his body due to how aggressively he plays. I'm sure the Heat brass have some sort of contingency plan in tact so they can keep Lebron in a Heat jersey for another contract. Pat Riley is too smart of a man to just let this current Big 3 ride it out and let them go their own separate ways after 2014.

Not sure there can be much of a contingency plan.... Wade is signed through next year. Then has 2 years to opt out.. He turns 32 next year.. He won't get $20mil, let alone 2 year $42.6 mil that would be guaranteed in his contract. It's also his franchise (so to speak). Trying to draw a parallel (he's not quite there yet) but his value is doing a Pau Gasol. Can't trade him for much. He is great when healthy, but he's losing it year by year. Also the question is can he really carry a team anymore? Which hurts his value.

Bosh is a little bit different. He's 30, and hasn't started declining yet. His numbers have, but that's because he plays a much different role each year in Miami that has him out of his comfort zone. That said, I'm not sure he would decline 2 year/ $42.7 mil. No one is paying Bosh $20mil a year, and if he plays out his contract, and then signs another deal he'll probably end up with $10mil more in earnings than if he opts out in 2014 or 2015. Bosh definitely isn't a first or second option on a title team.. So that will be tough to sell giving him $20mil.

Bron on the other hand makes a boatload in endorsements, and will still get a max deal next year. And even 5 years from now.

Does Lebron opt out in 2014? Probably not.. But Wade & Bosh definitely won't.

And right there is $60million. That puts you at the cap.. From that point on they'd have $5mil MLE, veteran's minimum, and rookie contracts.

The contingency plan would be to hope one of them opts out.

Last edited:
rudy gay on first take...

mean.gif

Unbelievable.

correction...carmelo needs to be the second star...

opnly way he gets a ring is to play second fiddle...

agree with this 100% you saw what he could do when he was the LOW man on the totem pole during the olympics.. You have a superstar to put leash on all that unnecessary shooting and let him spot up Steve Novak style and now you have something....

Those wades were pretty solid for a converse shoe. It's strange how a player of wades caliber stays losing when it comes to kicks. 3 brands and not 1 shoe that was popular.

even on Jordan, no ones sig shoe is popular. they all look like trash

been saying it since they signed Melo. screw sigs, just give players PE retros. sigs are ugly and waste of money with JB

Unbelievable.

roll.gif
 Smdh. This ish can't be serious. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom