Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the 4th straight game the pacers have outshot the Heat at the Line but many posters here say it's rigged for the heat..

Then when they say dont look at the numbers because it's a momentum thing....

But wait!!! I could have sworn the heat were up 2 in game 1 in ot and the refs called a bogus 6th foul on wade and let PG shoot 3 free throws to take the lead..

Momentum shifter and rigged eh?

In 4 games this series wade and bron have each fouled out once. But again, this is soooooo rigged for the heat.

And yes I disagree with the shot clock play obviously...

But to take away a battier 3 that brings the lead to one and call a travel on wade right after a bron screen that looks like baby **** compared to a kg screen is bogus...

Shut up about the refs already. The pacers lost by 18 in game 3 and still shot 14 or so free throws more than the heat.

Hibbert takes 3 steps everytime he catches the ball on a cut to the paint.

David west camps in the lane for 3 seconds almost every play and has back to basket for 5 seconds each game as well.. You remember that call? Yeah it went against wade in game 1... But again, its rigged for the heat....

SKA should really ban the trolls in this thread or just ban anybody that brings up the refs.. It's annoying as hell.

I can put out probably 20 more non calls that went in pacers favor..

Game 2 tie game, hibbert jumps all over bosh as bosh goes for an inside shot... NO call...

Shall I keep going?
http://s15.postimg.org/5vhzzribt/dealwithit.gif

SooperHoopers last post was on the money, he forgot to circle one thing though, D Wades name.

This right here isnt going to cut it, the "second option" on this team, a guy whos expected to put up 20+ a game cant play up and down games like this. Its not like the offense for Miami will come from elsewhere. The guy has been overall abysmal these playoffs and not a word has been said about it. Hes shooting 58% for the series yet only is getting 15.75 points a game? One game above 20 throughout the course of the playoffs? Even past the stats he just looks lost out there, hes become one of the paperweights who just want to stand around and watch LeBron play. I'm sure if he started asking for the ball he'd get it more.

Last edited:
SooperHoopers last post was on the money, he forgot to circle one thing though, D Wades name.

This right here isnt going to cut it, the "second option" on this team, a guy whos expected to put up 20+ a game cant play up and down games like this. Its not like the offense for Miami will come from elsewhere. The guy has been overall abysmal these playoffs and not a word has been said about it. Hes shooting 58% for the series yet only is getting 15.75 points a game? One game above 20 throughout the course of the playoffs? Even past the stats he just looks lost out there, hes become one of the paperweights who just want to stand around and watch LeBron play. I'm sure if he started asking for the ball he'd get it more.

Hurts to say it, especially about my favorite player, but Wade definitely looks like he's just going through the motions. This whole playoffs he's just been lulling out there and it's hurting the team. Dude has GOT to wake up man.

You can tell LeBron just HATES Lance Stevenson
laugh.gif

I love it cause Lance is one of the few dudes in the NBA that are talented and crazy enough to go at em like he has been. He has zero respect for LeBron, doesn't like him, thinks he's better than him and has a place in his brain that's only reserved for the likes of him and Ron Artest.
lol Lance is a boss. Period.
This is why I mess with Lance. And this same mentality is what makes Lance somewhat successful at times. 

1) Miami haven't played up to potential all playoffs. They're getting a ridiculous pass because LeBron James has been playing well and they've squeaked out wins. Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, and Coach Spo have been getting beat all playoffs, about time they get ridiculed for it. They're a championship or bust team, no excuses.

2) This series reminds me of the 2009 Lakers vs Rockets or the 1998 Bulls vs Pacers series. Like you know it's going to seven games but you know the more talented team is going to win.

3) Looking ahead, Coach Pop is going to out coach Spoelstra - that's for certain, whether they win or not depends but the Spurs are going to be a matchup nightmare if Tony Parker plays like he has been playing.

1) Miami haven't played up to potential all playoffs. They're getting a ridiculous pass because LeBron James has been playing well and they've squeaked out wins. Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, and Coach Spo have been getting beat all playoffs, about time they get ridiculed for it. They're a championship or bust team, no excuses.

2) This series reminds me of the 2009 Lakers vs Rockets or the 1998 Bulls vs Pacers series. Like you know it's going to seven games but you know the more talented team is going to win.

3) Looking ahead, Coach Pop is going to out coach Spoelstra - that's for certain, whether they win or not depends but the Spurs are going to be a matchup nightmare if Tony Parker plays like he has been playing.

Well see. Gotta beat Indy first though lol.

Pop is a much better coach than Spo. But I feel like the Spurs play at a pace that we are better suited for. Timmy D will feast. Hope our guards can contain TP.

Just like he did in Cleveland, if Lebron wants to win, he's got to put the whole team on his back. Right now, there is no "Big 3." It's just a Big 1.

Can't wait to see Skip and Stephen A. give Wade another pass today on First Take.

HE ISN'T 100 PERCENT SKIP, THE MAN IS IN PAIN!

:x When it comes to Kobe, Melo, Durant, even Z-Bo...its no excuses in playoff basketball, because "Everyone is banged up in the playoffs," but when it comes to Wade...

"HE ISN'T 100 PERCENT...GIVE THE MAN A BREAK! HE'S A GREAT FATHER, HE'S DEALT WITH FATHERHOOD THE LAST 2 YEARS LIKE NO MAN EVER COULD."

:x :smh:

Hey_

Can't wait to see Skip and Stephen A. give Wade another pass today on First Take.

:x When it comes to Kobe, Melo, Durant, even Z-Bo...its no excuses in playoff basketball, because "Everyone is banged up in the playoffs," but when it comes to Wade...

"HE ISN'T 100 PERCENT...GIVE THE MAN A BREAK! HE'S A GREAT FATHER, HE'S DEALT WITH FATHERHOOD THE LAST 2 YEARS LIKE NO MAN EVER COULD."

Yup.

I have to ask,

what do Knicks fans think of Stephen A. Smith?

Julius F. Wrek

Just like he did in Cleveland, if Lebron wants to win, he's got to put the whole team on his back. Right now, there is no "Big 3." It's just a Big 1.

Poor guy, no help yet again.

For the 4th straight game the pacers have outshot the Heat at the Line but many posters here say it's rigged for the heat..

Just because the Pacers shot 6 more FT's in game 3 and 7 more in Game 4 doesn't mean its rigged for the Pacers. If anything the discrepancy should be a lot wider considering Miami is more of a perimeter team than Indiana. And secondly,. no Miami fans should ever complain about calls. :lol:

sick.gif
When it comes to Kobe, Melo, Durant, even Z-Bo...its no excuses in playoff basketball, because "Everyone is banged up in the playoffs," but when it comes to Wade...

sick.gif
mean.gif
I'm seriously mad that I wont get to watch First Take today, its going to be pure lulz

I don't see how y'all watch First Take, regardless of the main subject or story.

Except for the occasional round table discussion.

iFjPFIglcSUnz.gif

As much as NBA refs don't really call travel on anyone I'm still surprised they made that call. And it was incorrect, to boot :lol: :smh:

Lance is the kind of live wire you need on your team. Glad to see the improvements he has made to his game and dude has obviously put in lots of work w/ training in workouts because he seems to have more bounce and another step that he did not have earlier on in his career

Last edited:

I'm seriously mad that I wont get to watch First Take today, its going to be pure lulz

THIS :lol:

:rofl: that is dead on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom