Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I wish I was old enough to have watched the ABA. :smh:

Wade hasn't really looked good all playoffs. No lift, no quickness, no jumper. He's been getting most of his points off of transition.

Roy Hibbert eating good in the paint. 23 and 12 on 54% :x

He wouldnt do that vs Jokaim

... And where is he at.

ohhhhhhh burrrnnn

and looks like refs were out in full force tonight :lol:

congrats pacers but i think Miami is taking the next 2 with ease. i HOPE im wrong but its gonna happen SMH

Wade played like absolute trash tonight, looked so slow and sluggish like dead weight.

With that being said, I fully expect the Heat to win the next 2 games. LeBron probably has that god fury in him right now (a la game 6 last year against Boston) there's no way he's letting them lose again this series.

Lol this is sooo true but now he obviously doesnt give himself reality checks dude thinks the heat are the greatest team of all time
thats cause we are 
nthat.gif
lol but na hes just scared of looking like a complete dumbass again.

God get Steven A off the damn TV screen! Dude is wayyyy past annoying and biased as hell for Miami.
He's not biased he's just not stupid he called Miami done last year and that they were finished after game 5 against Boston last year and he felt stupid so he won't ever say anything stupid about Miami again.

he really kisses up to the big names in the league, especially those that actually talk to him. you could say that about most media guys.
i just know that the guys in boston like kg, paul pierce, rondo straight up dont acknowledge sas. i think doris burke might be the only one that gets interview and info from them. outside of ny and mia he really doesnt have an in with teams, so he is basically covering two nba teams.

Last edited:
Wades shoe has changed from the begging of the year. The ones he was wearing during the regular season were ok but those are just ugly

Wades shoe has changed from the begging of the year. The ones he was wearing during the regular season were ok but those are just ugly
That's basically the WOW 2. Those are the encores that he started wearing in the playoffs, but yes they are worse than the WOW 1. :smh:

cant believe bron fouled out :smh:

they prolly wanna stretch this series out which is not bad cuz more basketball for us and as long as the heat beat the spurs im good.

i know im in the minorty but i like wades shoes

If this makes any of yall feel better

Steve Javie former nba ref said wade didnt travel said you are allowed two steps even with a late gather

If this makes any of yall feel better

Steve Javie former nba ref said wade didnt travel said you are allowed two steps even with a late gather
dosent matter game was over even without that travel. this coming from a heat fan they wernt gonna win that game with bron out which the 6th foul was a foul.

Last edited:
It's like both teams' role players take turns on who's gonna show up. That boy Stephenson is Sonic the hedgehog, get the ball and book it. Son begins the break from under the other teams basket by himself. That boy Hibbert was feeling himself tonight, looking at his hand while running back down court :lol:

Although hes doing a great job, I dont know if I like paul george defending lebron early in the game. It takes so much out of him and he picks up fouls way to quickly.

Indiana played an amazing game tonight, point blank. All starters were in double figures. I love when that happens, and it usually results in a win. Pacers are capable of winning this series.
They've cracked down on miami's main threats against them, at least the ones that they are able to contain, such as not leaving role players open and sending help on lebron in the post. I dont recall one instance where a Miami role player had an open look.

Keep it up Pacers!!!

For the 4th straight game the pacers have outshot the Heat at the Line but many posters here say it's rigged for the heat..

Then when they say dont look at the numbers because it's a momentum thing....

But wait!!! I could have sworn the heat were up 2 in game 1 in ot and the refs called a bogus 6th foul on wade and let PG shoot 3 free throws to take the lead..

Momentum shifter and rigged eh?

In 4 games this series wade and bron have each fouled out once. But again, this is soooooo rigged for the heat.

And yes I disagree with the shot clock play obviously...

But to take away a battier 3 that brings the lead to one and call a travel on wade right after a bron screen that looks like baby **** compared to a kg screen is bogus...

Shut up about the refs already. The pacers lost by 18 in game 3 and still shot 14 or so free throws more than the heat.

Hibbert takes 3 steps everytime he catches the ball on a cut to the paint.

David west camps in the lane for 3 seconds almost every play and has back to basket for 5 seconds each game as well.. You remember that call? Yeah it went against wade in game 1... But again, its rigged for the heat....

SKA should really ban the trolls in this thread or just ban anybody that brings up the refs.. It's annoying as hell.

I can put out probably 20 more non calls that went in pacers favor..

Game 2 tie game, hibbert jumps all over bosh as bosh goes for an inside shot... NO call...

Shall I keep going?

You can tell LeBron just HATES Lance Stevenson :lol:

I love it cause Lance is one of the few dudes in the NBA that are talented and crazy enough to go at em like he has been. He has zero respect for LeBron, doesn't like him, thinks he's better than him and has a place in his brain that's only reserved for the likes of him and Ron Artest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom