Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circled in red are the reasons Indi kept the game close and won. They didnt allow the role players to catch fire. Judging by the shot attempts, they weren't even put in a position to catch fire.

Lebron is going to eat. That's a given. You can't stop it. Wade gets a meal every now and then, depending on his hunger. You CAN NOT allow the pawns get to the table. Period. Including Bosh.

Paul George only had 12, but he kept bron under 25 so I'll allow it.

Last edited:
For the 4th straight game the pacers have outshot the Heat at the Line but many posters here say it's rigged for the heat..

Then when they say dont look at the numbers because it's a momentum thing....

But wait!!! I could have sworn the heat were up 2 in game 1 in ot and the refs called a bogus 6th foul on wade and let PG shoot 3 free throws to take the lead..

Momentum shifter and rigged eh?

In 4 games this series wade and bron have each fouled out once. But again, this is soooooo rigged for the heat.

And yes I disagree with the shot clock play obviously...

But to take away a battier 3 that brings the lead to one and call a travel on wade right after a bron screen that looks like baby **** compared to a kg screen is bogus...

Shut up about the refs already. The pacers lost by 18 in game 3 and still shot 14 or so free throws more than the heat.

Hibbert takes 3 steps everytime he catches the ball on a cut to the paint.

David west camps in the lane for 3 seconds almost every play and has back to basket for 5 seconds each game as well.. You remember that call? Yeah it went against wade in game 1... But again, its rigged for the heat....

SKA should really ban the trolls in this thread or just ban anybody that brings up the refs.. It's annoying as hell.

I can put out probably 20 more non calls that went in pacers favor..

Game 2 tie game, hibbert jumps all over bosh as bosh goes for an inside shot... NO call...

Shall I keep going?

So you saying that you should get banned?

Wasn't able to catch the second half, I wonder when spo is going to realize having battier guard west isn't worth it unless bsttier drains all his 3 s because he's just food on the post

Circled in red are the reasons Indi kept the game close and won. They didnt allow the role players to catch fire. Judging by the ahot attempts, they weren't even pit in a position to catch fire.

Lebron is going to eat. That's a given. Yoi can't stop it. Wade gets a meal every now and then, depending on his hunger. You CAN NOT allow the pawns get to the table. Period. Including Bosh.

Paul George only had 12, but he kept bron under 25 so I'll allow it.
You didn't circle bosh only took 6 shots

Wasn't able to catch the second half, I wonder when spo is going to realize having battier guard west isn't worth it unless bsttier drains all his 3 s because he's just food on the post

West was eating him in the second half so he put lebron on him

Only downside is they gave up a lot of offensive boards

For the 4th straight game the pacers have outshot the Heat at the Line but many posters here say it's rigged for the heat..

But wait!!! I could have sworn the heat were up 2 in game 1 in ot and the refs called a bogus 6th foul on wade and let PG shoot 3 free throws to take the lead..

In 4 games this series wade and bron have each fouled out once. But again, this is soooooo rigged for the heat.

But to take away a battier 3 that brings the lead to one and call a travel on wade right after a bron screen that looks like baby **** compared to a kg screen is bogus...

Shut up about the refs already. The pacers lost by 18 in game 3 and still shot 14 or so free throws more than the heat.

David west camps in the lane for 3 seconds almost every play and has back to basket for 5 seconds each game as well.. You remember that call? Yeah it went against wade in game 1... But again, its rigged for the heat....

SKA should really ban the trolls in this thread or just ban anybody that brings up the refs.. It's annoying as hell.

Game 2 tie game, hibbert jumps all over bosh as bosh goes for an inside shot... NO call...

Shall I keep going?

Come on. You know this is just one game. You know y'all are going to get the calls in yalls favor all the way through the Finals

Those wades were pretty solid for a converse shoe. It's strange how a player of wades caliber stays losing when it comes to kicks. 3 brands and not 1 shoe that was popular.

To explain my previous point, so you don't think I'm hating.....Somebody give me some examples of fouls that the Pacers have committed but haven't been called?

Its a known Riley strategy to just foul almost all the time because you know the referees aren't going to call it all the time

Last edited:
Those wades were pretty solid for a converse shoe. It's strange how a player of wades caliber stays losing when it comes to kicks. 3 brands and not 1 shoe that was popular.
those first Wade's kind of had a cult following IMO but after that it kinda went down hill

Last edited by a moderator:
this happened last week BTW... it was an amazing time. 

damn near sold out Arco Arena in a city block 
laugh.gif
 the Kings are coming up yall 
nthat.gif

I swear I came up with "Long live the Kings" waaaay before the marketing folks started using it..... I think its been in my sig since like 2011 when the Kings didn't move to Anaheim 

Man seriously I don't wAnna hear nothing about he refs or any excuses for the heat. I just wanna ******g advance I hate this nervousness when in a deep series.

Last edited:
those first Wade's kind of had a cult following IMO but after that it kinda went down hill
yea the first couple of wades were
smokin.gif

the JB and now these BS's
alien.gif

Jordan Brand hasnt made a decent team shoe/athlete shoe since the 90s
Performance wise....... the XIX and XX are pretty solid. Also the team FBI are probably my favorite kicks that I've ever owned.

Only team shoe MJ has ever worn in a game 
nthat.gif

Miami shot 39% from the field today. LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh shot a combined 14-of-39 from the field (35.8%).

Wow this makes me feel much better. We almost pulled this game out even with those horrible percentages.

yea the first couple of wades were :smokin

the JB and now these BS's 0]

Performance wise....... the XIX and XX are pretty solid. Also the team FBI are probably my favorite kicks that I've ever owned.

nthat.gif

I loved the XIX.

I heard the Fly Wades, Melos, CPs and the Superfly are great shoes

Last edited:
^all the shoes you mentioned, I've wanted to try/purchase for awhile now..... but I just don't play enough basketball anymore to justify buying new basketball shoes. Especially when I have like 30+ legit performance ball shoes on ice ready to go 
laugh.gif

So you saying that you should get banned?

He called me a child yesterday. You know he had that half paragraph ready after Lebron hit the 3 to bring the Heat within 2. Probably thought Lebron was gonna keep knocking down 3s to lead the Heat to a win. There is pure anger in that post.

Last edited:
yea the first couple of wades were
smokin.gif

the JB and now these BS's
alien.gif

nthat.gif
i remember hose, hey had that rubber midsole thing...

Yup, I think those were supposed to mirror the XVII with the whole shroud thing.

I couldn't ever play with the rubber band around the midsole, just like I could never play with the shroud on the XVII on 
laugh.gif

Shall I keep going?

wow the stupidity in this post is maxed out.

You can tell LeBron just HATES Lance Stevenson :lol:

I love it cause Lance is one of the few dudes in the NBA that are talented and crazy enough to go at em like he has been. He has zero respect for LeBron, doesn't like him, thinks he's better than him and has a place in his brain that's only reserved for the likes of him and Ron Artest.

lol Lance is a boss. Period.

Lol lance has went at lebron once this whole series with the ball and that was this game. When has he been going at him like he has? Dude hasn't showed up the whole series and he has an average game tonight and y'all acting like he's going at and competing with lebron. Chalmers has completely out played lance this whole series.

Lol lance has went at lebron once this whole series with the ball and that was this game. When has he been going at him like he has? Dude hasn't showed up the whole series and he has an average game tonight and y'all acting like he's going at and competing with lebron. Chalmers has completely out played lance this whole series.
i guess you've been watching the youtube highlights posed by heat fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom