Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy LeBron is at the podium so nonchalant right now
laugh.gif
. Like hes not worried one bit about this series when he should be.
Champions don't panic.
The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails.
- Jon Maxwell

Last edited:
Son what? Go find a post of me saying anything negative about LeBron EVER. Go ahead and do it I will wait. This is the eastern conference finals, I am watching the post games, and when the best player on the planet goes up there and acts like this series has already been decided I feel thats noteworthy. Its not even how I feel, it IS noteworthy

How is me saying that hes up there not even concerned about this loss hating? You're overreacting to harmless comments.

He can't really discuss the main problems with this team right there.

Son what? Go find a post of me saying anything negative about LeBron EVER. Go ahead and do it I will wait. This is the eastern conference finals, I am watching the post games, and when the best player on the planet goes up there and acts like this series has already been decided I feel thats noteworthy. Its not even how I feel, it IS noteworthy

How is me saying that hes up there not even concerned about this loss hating? You're overreacting to harmless comments.
Why should he be worried about the series it's 2-2 going back to Miami. And they took home court back. They've been in this situation twice last year and even lost against Boston in a game 6 and went down 3-2. There's no need to be worried. I was thinking you we're saying he acting like a badass cause he's calm and not freaking out.

Wade needs to drop that weight and get his quickness back. Bosh stay out of foul trouble. Even with that, still a close game, no need to panic going back to Miami.

I saw less movement from the offense, weren't fighting through the cut denials. Biggest thing is that they need to hit the boards, even at the cost of leaking out.

If y'all want Lebron paired up with kyrie, he can go back to Cleveland for that. I'm not with it.

Hope that doesn't happen. I hope the Cavs get Wiggins, Noel, Kobe at 39, and whoever else, and they still finish 20-62

Wade has to get blamed .. Dude looks out of sync.

Needs to step up for his squad

Wade's halfway bulletproof, since he already won a title before he got there. Wade enjoys all the perks of winning, and immunity in losses.

Last edited:
Wade hasn't really looked good all playoffs. No lift, no quickness, no jumper. He's been getting most of his points off of transition.

Roy Hibbert eating good in the paint. 23 and 12 on 54% :x

God get Steven A off the damn TV screen! Dude is wayyyy past annoying and biased as hell for Miami.
He's not biased he's just not stupid he called Miami done last year and that they were finished after game 5 against Boston last year and he felt stupid so he won't ever say anything stupid about Miami again.

God get Steven A off the damn TV screen! Dude is wayyyy past annoying and biased as hell for Miami.
He's not biased he's just not stupid he called Miami done last year and that they were finished after game 5 against Boston last year and he felt stupid so he won't ever say anything stupid about Miami again.

Lol this is sooo true but now he obviously doesnt give himself reality checks dude thinks the heat are the greatest team of all time

The officiating has been Horrible this series, for both teams. Hard as hell to watch with no damn consistency what so ever. That foul on Lebron was definitely a foul, no one should be disputing that. But that fact that both teams were doing that **** ALL NIGHT LONG and that was the very first time it was called is ridiculous. Either call it all night or let it go all night. This isnt a Heat vs Pacers series, its a straight up Zebra ECF feat. the Heat & Pacers. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom