Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE url="/t/507195/official-nba-2012-2013-season-thread/82800#post_17997541"]
if the refs called fouls everytime the games would never end. the lebron screen was a foul but shouldn't have been called no matter the player
you cant say something is a foul and follow up with saying that it should never be called. that would make it........ not a foul

Im done with dude he claims i troll his post but when you post ridiculous statements like that

I have to call you out on it[/quote]

lmao there was horrible screens all game and they decided they were gonna enforce it on a minute left of a very close game :rofl: good job refs. they sucked *** both ways you could name fouls that went miamis way too

Name of the game is to not put yourself in a position that allows the refs to determine the outcome of a game. The Heat got outplayed tonight, simple as that.

Re-group and get back to moving the basketball and grow some balls in the paint. :smh:

Can't wait for Bron to show out in Game 5

Bosh has to pull Hibbert out the paint. Battier needs to hit his threes. Wade's body is breaking down he's grimacing every time he gets off the floor.

His own damn fault for falling down every play

well then they should be calling a foul every play. hell 99.9% of dribbles everyone takes is technically a carry bruh. :rofl:

Basically. But the refs don't call it because it has no effect on the game. The refs shouldn't make calls away from the ball in the last 2 min unless its blatant and has a legitimate impact. That's usually how it goes, but lately, I don't know.

Why is this thread not about D Wade right now? 14 points a game in the playoffs. When will the spotlight be put on him?

Seriously. I never thought I would see the day when this team turned into "stand around and watch LeBron"
In his defense, it's hard for a ball dominant volume shooter to turn it on and off when he barely touches the ball.

This guy LeBron is at the podium so nonchalant right now
laugh.gif
. Like hes not worried one bit about this series when he should be.
Why is this thread not about D Wade right now? 14 points a game in the playoffs. When will the spotlight be put on him?

Seriously. I never thought I would see the day when this team turned into "stand around and watch LeBron"
In his defense, it's hard for a ball dominant volume shooter to turn it on and off when he barely touches the ball.
What happened to him demanding the ball? Just 11 months ago this guy was rolling and in perfect harmony with the roster, this drop off in production and more importantly effort is astronomical. 
[Stephen A. Voice] "D Wade is not 100% right now." [/Stephen A. Voice]
Then he drops 26 on 58% shooting the game after "THIS IS WHAT A HEALTHY D WADE DOES"

Last edited:
i feel like ray allen though is low key losing games for the heat. he brings nothing to the defensive end and he isn't hitting his three's.
pains me as a sonics fan to see him struggle like this :smh:

Pat Riley is watching very closely I hope.

This thread hates lebron so much they even care about how he acts at press conferences. Y'all on his **** more then his girl god damn.

This thread hates lebron so much they even care about how he acts at press conferences. Y'all on his **** more then his girl god damn.
Son what? Go find a post of me saying anything negative about LeBron EVER. Go ahead and do it I will wait. This is the eastern conference finals, I am watching the post games, and when the best player on the planet goes up there and acts like this series has already been decided I feel thats noteworthy. Its not even how I feel, it IS noteworthy

How is me saying that hes up there not even concerned about this loss hating? You're overreacting to harmless comments.

Pat Riley is watching very closely I hope.

Honestly i never thought wade deffered to lebron just he was regressing so lebron took the reigns from him

Wades game was never as a perimeter shooter now that hes losing explosiveness he will be exposed regularly

Wade only made one basket today when he created for him self. Everything else was off assists from wade. Tightin the FCk up wade Forrel

PLEASE LEAVE LEBRON ALONE!

Anyways, I don't see how Ray hurts the Heat. His defense was solid I think. He hounds players and got a couple of rebounds. His main contribution is spreading the floor and that is huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom