Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you really saying that MJ and Kobe flopped more than LeBron? 
laugh.gif

Don't mind them stans. They don't even know what flop is.

Bet you they won't find more than 5 plays where Kobe was flopping or pretend to fall on the ground etc

Lebron though, you can probably do a mixtape on all his flops lol. That's how much dude flops.

I'm just chiming in, but Lebron's flopping mixtape is probably way less than Kobe's "AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE" *flails arms and legs* double album

Kobe flops but I think he does his on the offensive end.

Lebron flops on defense, but Lebron's are kinda harder to stomach because you know he's strong from all the continuations he gets

what? lol Lebron flops on both end of the floor bro.

Did you see the flop where Haywood didn't even touch him but Lebron was falling to the 2nd row pretended like he just got hit by a semi? :lol:
i'm trying to find that gif. $%@% was hilarious.

nba wont let me post the flopping gifs :lol:

this stuff is corny b, and nobody getting fined. politics and favoritism in the nba

Please someone post the gif of wade crip walking, oh mybad i mean travelling into that step back 3

Last edited:
[QUOTE url="/t/507195/official-nba-2012-2013-season-thread/82740#post_17997367"]
What just happened in here :rofl: :rofl: ?

Mike Milla bout to drop 33 in game 7 for the win :pimp: :pimp:

:smokin is his back still hurt or does he just not get pt anymore?
He made a big 3 two games ago but hurt himself doing it 
laugh.gif

[/quote]

oh yeah :lol: dude nails a three then grabs his back and walks back to his seat. he will come through in the finals though :smokin

Superstars should not get preferential treatment. A foul is a foul. You have the gall to say all of that when the Heat are favored so much by the refs. EVERY team that has faced the Heat the past few years has experienced what Lebron and his stans experienced tonight. It is always called like that against Heat opponents but here you are saying that it should not be called against Lebron? That is ridiculous.

Last edited:
I'm just chiming in, but Lebron's flopping mixtape is probably way less than Kobe's "AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE" *flails arms and legs* double album

The different is. Those ayyyyyy yell of Kobe are no flop though. And bet you can't even find videos of more than 5 plays where Kobe get touched and pretend like he just got hit by a truck.

Lebron though, :lol: pure acting skill.

How is Lebron 6'9 270lbs and keep falling on the ground whenever someone touches his jersey? Rofl

Clearly you aren't too intelligent so let me break it down for you.

You said you have NEVER seen Kobe/MJ flop.

I said you can easily Google image it to see that they flopped.

You quote me and foam and say that we think MJ/Kobe flopped more than LeBron when we clearly did not.

Don't put words in another man's mouth.
Now you're just being stupid be. Do you want me to copy and past what I said in it's entirety? I clearly stated, "I've never seen them flop (which I HAVEN'T) but even if they did, IT WAS RARE." I didn't put **** in your mouth. Pull your skirt down fam. It's really ok homie 
wink.gif

Superstars should not get preferential treatment. A foul is a foul. You have the gall to say all of that when the Heat are favored so much by the refs. EVERY team that has faced the Heat the past few years has experienced what Lebron and his stans experienced tonight. It is always called like that against Heat opponents but here you are saying that it should be called against Lebron? That is ridiculous.
Fam. It was a terrible call. End of story. I don't even know why I bother in these threads. Fandom and standom knows no logic. Hate devoid of rationale. 

The discussing of officiating one way or another for every single game comes across as pathetic, really. It's killed this thread, and nobody can be objective about anything.

Regardless of what side your on. It's dumb. People would/could actually talk about the games before, not anymore. This place will completely be run by the trolls in no time.

This thread has turned into a joke because of trolls. What happened to discussing the actual game rather than having to reas through pages and pages of nonsense from known trolls?

Can't wait for Bron to show out in Game 5

Bosh has to pull Hibbert out the paint. Battier needs to hit his threes. Wade's body is breaking down he's grimacing every time he gets off the floor.

The discussing of officiating one way or another for every single game comes across as pathetic, really. It's killed this thread, and nobody can be objective about anything.

Regardless of what side your on. It's dumb. People would/could actually talk about the games before, not anymore. This place will completely be run by the trolls in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom