Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE url="/t/507195/official-nba-2012-2013-season-thread/82650#post_17997157"]
you obviously didn't watch it so why you still on my ****?

Bro, why so hostile? 
laugh.gif

:rofl: dude trolls everything i post. just wondering what he see's in me he likes so much[/quote]

Oh i do? Its not personal bro lol i legit was gonna troll anyone who said d wade didnt travel

Yeah, I expect to see Lebron on the move more without the ball rather than just posting up.

And Haslem probably won't have the same production. It'll probably be Bosh going off tonight.

Honestly the depth of Miami is just overwhelming. Battier and Allen are playing like garbage right now and it doesn't even seem to matter

Nice call

Answer my question are you putting words in my mouth?

If you can't answer that you should probably leave this thread, a yes or no would suffice.
Bro I can't put anything in your mouth nor do I want to. I clearly stated that it was rare for MJ or Kobe to flop. That's a fact. LeBron is flopping in every game so there is no comparison. You chimed in about the Gif's for what reason? To show me that they flopped? I already stated that it was rare right? You can find Gif's of the King flopping with shocking regularity. Like I said, it's ok homie 
happy.gif

Clearly a tripping foul on Lebron after seeing it again on inside the NBA. Should it of been called a such a crucial time in the game I dunno but he did trip him

Are you really saying that MJ and Kobe flopped more than LeBron? 
laugh.gif

Don't mind them stans. They don't even know what flop is.

Bet you they won't find more than 5 plays where Kobe was flopping or pretend to fall on the ground etc

Lebron though, you can probably do a mixtape on all his flops lol. That's how much dude flops.

Answer my question are you putting words in my mouth?

If you can't answer that you should probably leave this thread, a yes or no would suffice.

Bro I can't put anything in your mouth nor do I want to. I clearly stated that it was rare for MJ or Kobe to flop. That's a fact. LeBron is flopping in every game so there is no comparison. You chimed in about the Gif's for what reason? To show me that they flopped? I already stated that it was rare right? You can find Gif's of the King flopping with shocking regularity. Like I said, it's ok homie 
happy.gif

Clearly you aren't too intelligent so let me break it down for you.

You said you have NEVER seen Kobe/MJ flop.

I said you can easily Google image it to see that they flopped.

You quote me and foam and say that we think MJ/Kobe flopped more than LeBron when we clearly did not.

Don't put words in another man's mouth.

Don't worry this is the last time you will see me quoting you.

Last edited:
Don't mind them stans. They don't even know what flop is.

Bet you they won't find more than 5 plays where Kobe was flopping or pretend to fall on the ground etc

Lebron though, you can probably do a mixtape on all his flops lol. That's how much dude flops.
I would love for someone to make that mix tape.......... Ahem.... Someone make one, ahem

:nerd:

Lol. That was definitely not a legal screen. Easy call on any given day dven if it isnt called consistently.

Wish they didnt call it on Bron Bron maneee.

It is hilarious how all these HGHeat stans and Lebron stans alll of a sudden are talking about the refs.

Just yesterday they were telling dudes they waste their time complaining about the Heat and being children
mean.gif

roll.gif
A Stan? First off, I'm neither a stan nor a hater. In any genre, I root for any one who has a chance to be great. Lebron fits the bill. 

All I'm saying is that it was a terrible call. It would be a terrible call on any player given the circumstance and the numerous non-called illegal screens throughout the game. That it was called for the 6th foul on the MVP makes it even worse.  

The discussing of officiating one way or another for every single game comes across as pathetic, really. It's killed this thread, and nobody can be objective about anything.

Regardless of what side your on. It's dumb. People would/could actually talk about the games before, not anymore. This place will completely be run by the trolls in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom