Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter who you root for; the refs were too involved in this game. As a ref, when the storyline is about you and not the game...you did a bad job.

The longer this series, the more we get to see the Inside the NBA crew.
This is actually a great point.  Push it to Game 7 PLEASE Stern and NBA.
you obviously didn't watch it so why you still on my ****?
Bro, why so hostile? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I've asked him this before 

No bias, that wasnt a travel.

No bias, get your eyes checked.

A jump step is 2 steps.
Pivoting is another step, picking up to dribble is a 4th step. :lol:

he pumped, moved a pivot foot forward dribbled took a step back. not a walk. get your eyes checked

Lol this dude is on that good kush and alcohol while watching these games

That was a travel

Look at you...emotional.:smh:

why do you lames even respond with elementary stuff like this? trying to look cool with a high post count?
Dog, why you mad, though.

[QUOTE url="/t/507195/official-nba-2012-2013-season-thread/82650#post_17997157"]

Bro, why so hostile? 
laugh.gif

[/quote]

:rofl: dude trolls everything i post. just wondering what he see's in me he likes so much

Again...let me ask...

Would any of you still be discussing that offense foul if it were the other way and it was Stephenson that fouled out?

Stephenson, no.
Hibbert, yes.
I don't want to watch pivotal players foul out on weak calls like that in crunch time.
Overall, the refs dictated this game way too much.

Last edited:
Oh please. It was a moving screen that they called. Not a charge. Not a body-to-body contact foul at the rim. A moving screen. 
All night dudes were sticking their behinds out, flexing their knee caps. All of which could have been called a foul. 
Your foolish to think that context and the moment of the game shouldn't matter when blowing the whistle. 
Blah blah blah, you said it your self "it was a moving screen"

This has all the feeling of Cleveland LeBron right now. Where was Chris Bosh? Where was D Wade? I'm not one to pull the Bron has no help card, but these are your allstar/superstar team mates and theyre out there pulling disappearing acts
This is what happens when you pair 3 ball dominate players together and only one of them has the ball ALL the time. Wade and Bosh need touches to get into rhythm. That's not going to happen though. 

Again...let me ask...

Would any of you still be discussing that offense foul if it were the other way and it was Stephenson that fouled out?

Uh, have you been following this thread during games? The same people wouldn't be complaining but there'd be a **** load of the other side doing it.

But forreal though, Miami went 1-7 with 2 TO in the last five mins of the game....thats not on the refs.

A jump step is 2 steps.

he pumped, moved a pivot foot forward dribbled took a step back. not a walk. get your eyes checked

That was a travel

why do you lames even respond with elementary stuff like this? trying to look cool with a high post count?

whats there to be mad about. i find someone who could be a melo fan funnier than i do enraging

I
Stephenson, no.
Hibbert, yes.
I don't want to watch pivotal players foul out on weak calls like that in crunch time.
Overall, the refs dictated this game way too much.

I don't understand this reasoning.

I mean technically that's saying you don't care if the game is officiated fairly or not if there are "pivotal players" involved.

A jump step is 2 steps.

That was a travel

whats there to be mad about. i find someone who could be a melo fan funnier than i do enraging
Reread your previous posts, then come back and tell me why you're perturbed.

Also, it was a travel. Go get your eyes checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom