Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both LeBron and West look like they took a shotgun blast to the chest in that gif.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

how lame you gotta be to be blind to the fact that David west is flipping in that gif too?
you too stupid to recognize that regardless of how cheap YOU think it is, it's still a common practice employed by EVERY team in the league?
some of you are super moist.

Who initiated it and who got the call?

why though as a fan you want the best competition especially during crunch time, thats why its entertainment

be real it's at minimum 50/50 sports/entertainment. This is what Stern did. he went from the best commissioner to the worst.

he wants storylines and all about the SUPASTAH'S. wanna pretend refs got no issues. well he got it. If I wanna watch pure sports ill put the hockey game on. which i now am

Last edited:
be real it's at minimum 50/50 sports/entertainment. This is what Stern did. he went from the best commissioner to the worst.

he wants storylines and all about the SUPASTAH'S. wanna pretend refs got no issues. well he got it. If I wanna watch pure sports ill put the hockey game on
Ok Vince I see you lol

Gonna be a long series.

Wish we could have pulled this way but a lot of pivotal calls went Indy's way. But hey that's how the game goes.

Like someone said earlier, 3 games left. 2 in Miami. And a LeBron that is probably pissed to ****.

I cant imagine another game where our Bron, Wade, and Bosh are all in foul trouble and have terrible shooting nights.

Let's see how this pans out. I'd rather be with a pissed LeBron than against a pissed LeBron.

This has all the feeling of Cleveland LeBron right now. Where was Chris Bosh? Where was D Wade? I'm not one to pull the Bron has no help card, but these are your allstar/superstar team mates and theyre out there pulling disappearing acts

Again...let me ask...

Would any of you still be discussing that offense foul if it were the other way and it was Stephenson that fouled out?

No bias, that wasnt a travel.

No bias, get your eyes checked.

A jump step is 2 steps.
Pivoting is another step, picking up to dribble is a 4th step. :lol:

he pumped, moved a pivot foot forward dribbled took a step back. not a walk. get your eyes checked

Lol this dude is on that good kush and alcohol while watching these games

That was a travel

you obviously didn't watch it so why you still on my ****?
Look at you...emotional.:smh:

If there was 3mins left in the game would it then be ok? Rules are the rules.
Oh please. It was a moving screen that they called. Not a charge. Not a body-to-body contact foul at the rim. A moving screen. 

All night dudes were sticking their behinds out, flexing their knee caps. All of which could have been called a foul. 

Your foolish to think that context and the moment of the game shouldn't matter when blowing the whistle. 

No bias, that wasnt a travel.

No bias, get your eyes checked.

A jump step is 2 steps.
Pivoting is another step, picking up to dribble is a 4th step. :lol:

he pumped, moved a pivot foot forward dribbled took a step back. not a walk. get your eyes checked

Lol this dude is on that good kush and alcohol while watching these games

That was a travel

you obviously didn't watch it so why you still on my ****?
Look at you...emotional.:smh:

why do you lames even respond with elementary stuff like this? trying to look cool with a high post count?

If there was 3mins left in the game would it then be ok? Rules are the rules.
Oh please. It was a moving screen that they called. Not a charge. Not a body-to-body contact foul at the rim. A moving screen. 
All night dudes were sticking their behinds out, flexing their knee caps. All of which could have been called a foul. 
Your foolish to think that context and the moment of the game shouldn't matter when blowing the whistle. 
It shouldn't, though. We're supposed to let LeBron do what be wants because its down the stretch of a close game and he has 5? If he fouls someone, you blow the damn whistle. If he commits a foul, you call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom