Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good win for the Pacers!

I know everyone is gonna try and become official conspiracy theorists, but at the end of the day, both teams got calls and the Pacers were the better TEAM.

The Heat didn't play very well, and LeBron was okay at best overall. Chalmers definitely stepped up.

The Pacers were a bit better, and Lance Stephenson was HUGE. Hibbert and West dominated, like always.

I'm bummed the Grizzlies lost, so no game tomorrow. They were very disappointing 
ohwell.gif

Thursday night will be BIG!

glasses.gif

i thought that was a great, entertaining game tonight. sucks the heat lost, but i'm sure they'll bounce back. either way, the series got a lot more interesting obviously than it would have been if the heat went up 3-1.

if the refs called fouls everytime the games would never end. the lebron screen was a foul but shouldn't have been called no matter the player

if the refs called fouls everytime the games would never end. the lebron screen was a foul but shouldn't have been called no matter the player
you cant say something is a foul and follow up with saying that it should never be called. that would make it........ not a foul

The discussing of officiating one way or another for every single game comes across as pathetic, really. It's killed this thread, and nobody can be objective about anything.

Regardless of what side your on. It's dumb. People would/could actually talk about the games before, not anymore. This place will completely be run by the trolls in no time.
Like I've said before, it is the weakest cop out ever.

Clearly you aren't too intelligent so let me break it down for you.

You said you have NEVER seen Kobe/MJ flop.

I said you can easily Google image it to see that they flopped.

You quote me and foam and say that we think MJ/Kobe flopped more than LeBron when we clearly did not.

Don't put words in another man's mouth.

Now you're just being stupid be. Do you want me to copy and past what I said in it's entirety? I clearly stated, "I've never seen them flop (which I HAVEN'T) but even if they did, IT WAS RARE." I didn't put **** in your mouth. Pull your skirt down fam. It's really ok homie 
wink.gif

Son said he never seen Kobe flop goodnight

Wish the gifs would post but you can google them both flopping lmao

:smh:

Are you really saying that MJ and Kobe flopped more than LeBron? 
laugh.gif

Bye babe

:wink:

Never did we say that they flopped more

:wink:

I agree. The zebras are horrible. Miami set way worse screens than that yet that's the one they choose to blow the whistle on smdh. I just want to see a legit officiated game. I had zero complaints about game 3.

Last edited:
6th foul was 100% correct. 5th foul was not, he barely tapped Hibbert on the arm. No stan.

That was the 4th foul. Tapping on the arm is a foul. How do you explain Chalmers getting tapped on the arm yet still getting to the line EIGHT FREAKING TIMES!

He also "tapped" george on the arm and led to a fast break earlier in the third. Those taps really give the defensive player a great advantage

HOW DOES CHALMERS GET TO THE LINE EIGHT TIMES THO?

You could always have a separate thread where no talk about the refs is allowed. I'm not even kidding. I think it would be a good idea

Regardless of the officiating, the Heat flat out played like ****. Team was taking bad shots, the open looks weren't hitting, stupid turnovers were committed, and we simply got dominated on the boards. You cannot win a playoff basketball game playing that poorly, frankly I'm surprised it was even as close as it was until the end. There is no way we lose the series though.

6th foul was 100% correct. 5th foul was not, he barely tapped Hibbert on the arm. No stan.

4th foul on PG24 wasn't a foul either, Hibbert goes straight up like Lebron did on the play and doesn't get called for that foul. Officiating was bad both ways, I wish the refs would swallow their whistles more, the game would flow a lot better.

[QUOTE url="/t/507195/official-nba-2012-2013-season-thread/82800#post_17997541"]
you cant say something is a foul and follow up with saying that it should never be called. that would make it........ not a foul
[/quote]

well then they should be calling a foul every play. hell 99.9% of dribbles everyone takes is technically a carry bruh. :rofl:

[QUOTE url="/t/507195/official-nba-2012-2013-season-thread/82800#post_17997541"]
[/quote]

Im done with dude he claims i troll his post but when you post ridiculous statements like that

I have to call you out on it

This thread has turned into a joke because of trolls. What happened to discussing the actual game rather than having to reas through pages and pages of nonsense from known trolls?

WCF is on thread jumps 4 pages, heat play thread jumps 10+ pages about refs etc

I agree. The zebras are horrible. Miami sit way worse screens than that yet that's the one they choose to blow the whistle on smdh. I just want to see a legit officiated game. I had zero complaints about game 3.

For me, this is what it comes down to.

Why is this thread not about D Wade right now? 14 points a game in the playoffs. When will the spotlight be put on him?
This has all the feeling of Cleveland LeBron right now.
Even the offense. The possessions down the stretch were all Lebron isos at the top of the key.

sick.gif
Seriously. I never thought I would see the day when this team turned into "stand around and watch LeBron"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom