Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

This isn't even a quarter of what could be posted of LeBron's flops. You could legitimately make close to an hour long video if you made one of all his off the ball flailing of arms foul calls. He almost flops every single time down the court at some point during the possession. This is why no matter what he does I'll never respect him. Him and Wade are the most shameful players I've EVER seen play the game in this manner. And that's why everyone in the league hates them.

SooperHoopers last post was on the money, he forgot to circle one thing though, D Wades name.

This right here isnt going to cut it, the "second option" on this team, a guy whos expected to put up 20+ a game cant play up and down games like this. Its not like the offense for Miami will come from elsewhere. The guy has been overall abysmal these playoffs and not a word has been said about it. Hes shooting 58% for the series yet only is getting 15.75 points a game? One game above 20 throughout the course of the playoffs? Even past the stats he just looks lost out there, hes become one of the paperweights who just want to stand around and watch LeBron play. I'm sure if he started asking for the ball he'd get it more.

Anybody think Riles shops Wade if this continues and the heat don't win the title :nerd: . Call me crazy but a healthy chicago and Pacers team with Danny Granger beats this team next year with Wade averaging 16 ppg.

Even if the heat do win the title I'd shop Wade...dude is obviously on the downside of his career...this is two years in a row his body has let him down during the playoffs. That's not gonna get any better. Right now he still has trade value; another year of this and he won't. I say trade him for a good rebounder who can give you 12-16 ppg like a Al Horford.

It's pretty normal for the bigger team to shoot more free throws than the smaller team. How does that make things rigged? 

I don't think when the big 3 formed, that they expected Wade to fall off this quickly. :lol: :x

Idc, if the Heat only manage 1-2 championships when it's all said and done...you can't say it was failure of course but very underwhelming.

This isn't even a quarter of what could be posted of LeBron's flops. You could legitimately make close to an hour long video if you made one of all his off the ball flailing of arms foul calls. He almost flops every single time down the court at some point during the possession. This is why no matter what he does I'll never respect him. Him and Wade are the most shameful players I've EVER seen play the game in this manner. And that's why everyone in the league hates them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

I don't think when the big 3 formed, that they expected Wade to fall off this quickly. :lol: :x

What if Wade did ?

Last edited:

Idc, if the Heat only manage 1-2 championships when it's all said and done...you can't say it was failure of course but very underwhelming.

I know bosh and lebron didn't for sure. Not only him but his main man ud went from decent too garbage too. If Riley does trade him who would be the dummy to take him on ? Also last weeks bs report was surreal with them saying pat might up and leave the franchise when it comes time for those decisions to be made

as questionable as the lebron foul out was...the missed call on shot clock was an absolute game changer. indy woulda been up 11 i think instead went the other way and chalmers hit 2 free throws.

:lol: @ lebron needing more help. dude has the team built around him exactly how he wants it. cant wait to see him leave and take all his "heat" fans with him

I'm not sure what they could even get for Wade at this point. All of these games are nationally televised...everybody sees how he's been breaking down over the past two years. The Hawks would have no use for trading Horford for Wade, and they're in the same division so that's a fantasy trade. One that I could MAYBE see that would potentially benefit both teams would be trading him for Kenneth Faried...but then the Nuggets would have a big hole at power forward.

Damn people want Wade traded 
laugh.gif
? Dude deserves a statue in front of Miami's arena for all the **** he did for that booty franchise. Being the mastermind behind the LeBron coup is hall of fame worthy in itself. He should never be traded. 

they need to grab Kevin Love or...........Dwight.......yea I said it

They just need the presence of a "real" big

BUT

The funny thing is last year during the Pacers series people was saying Wade fell off n trade him then he came through clutch in some of those Pacers games last post season when Bron couldnt deliver

Wade needs to go see ra's al ghul and those lazuraz pits this summer. I don't see why he plays in that many regular season games honestly they should of had a gameplan this season to limit the big 3 minutes but I guess that win streak kinda messed that up

Damn people want Wade traded 
laugh.gif

? Dude deserves a statue in front of Miami's arena for all the **** he did for that booty franchise. Being the mastermind behind the LeBron coup is hall of fame worthy in itself. He should never be traded. 

For as much as he's meant to the Heat franchise, we're literally seeing him break down right before our eyes. He's got a lot of wear and tear on his body due to how aggressively he plays. I'm sure the Heat brass have some sort of contingency plan in tact so they can keep Lebron in a Heat jersey for another contract. Pat Riley is too smart of a man to just let this current Big 3 ride it out and let them go their own separate ways after 2014.

Heat can win, but they need Bosh to REALLY step it up. They did it last year shorthanded and I think they'll still win in 6. Bron will have to have another 45/15 game to do this though.

Last edited:
It's not fair. Lebron needs a supreme big man too. Even things out. The man is playing with absolute scrubs.

I mean is it really fair for the pacers to have such bigger players?

Last edited:
Just like he did in Cleveland, if Lebron wants to win, he's got to put the whole team on his back. Right now, there is no "Big 3." It's just a Big 1.

dude We Are not going to sit here and use the he has no help ******** again... WE are not

dude We Are not going to sit here and use the he has no help ******** again... WE are not

I'm not saying he has no help...that help HAS to step up. They can win this series with 1/3 of the big 3 playing like horse crap....they did it last year when Bosh was injured. However, 2/3 that are playing HAVE to beast. There is no getting around it. Best player in the world has to put together another legendary game to elevate his team and either Bosh/Wade has to play better. Simple as that.

Any other star loses n the "help" doesn't play well it gets ignored. Yall ****** killed melo killed him when he has lance stephensons idol as a 2nd option.

Any other star loses n the "help" doesn't play well it gets ignored. Yall ****** killed melo killed him when he has lance stephensons idol as a 2nd option.

And Chalmers scored 20. Melo's PG had the same amount of points as me for the entire playoffs. And fools have the audacity to give lebron a pass

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom