Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp_

Stephen A. Smith already pre-empting a possible poor performance by D Wade with the "not a 100%" bs.

Julius F. Wrek

**** is ridiculous.
Wade gets a continuous pass for poor play and a decline in skill by being "Not 100%."

WHO THE **** IS 100% IN THE PLAYOFFS?
Everyone is beat up man.
You think Ginobli, Duncan, and Parker aren't beat up? Dudes are all dealing with issues. They are out their ballin.

You think David West, Hibbert, George Hill aren't all dealing with injury issues? They all are. But they aren't constantly talking about it.

If the Pacers lose, itll be because the Heat are the better team.
If the Heat lose, itll be because "D-Wade wasn't 100%"

I respect Steven A.'s insight on basketball, but when it comes to D.Wade he is frustrating as hell.

So after reading that Dwight is really interested in joining the Rockets, it got me thinking....what exactly would the Lakers plan be next year if Dwight leaves them? Kobe will be out for most, if not the entire year. Pau only has one year left on his deal and Nash was atrocious last year.

It's leaves them with the books completely wide open for next year, plenty of room to sign multiple stars.

But none of those stars will sign.

So at the end of the day, going to be the dark ages for at least a couple years.

With the Lakers historic luck tho - Dwight leaves, they end up trading Pau in the summer to get below the tax, Kobe's not healthy enough to come back 100 percent and the Lakers become a lottery team next year - then they win the lottery with a 4 percent chance and draft Andrew *****ns. Lol.

Anybody got a video of those 7 straight misses the Grizz had in the paint? :lol:

and a video of the ZBo vs Bonner jump ball?

:nerd:

Last edited:
What's the percentage that the Clippers hire a black coach after the rumors said Chris Paul wants a black coach?

I'll say 99 percent. That one percent chance would be all Phil Jackson's .

I actually enjoyed eddie house on first take :lol: go figure. Dude was such a cornball to me when he was on the court. Kinda like Nate Robinson.

ku-xlarge.gif

Welp_

Stephen A. Smith already pre-empting a possible poor performance by D Wade with the "not a 100%" bs.

Julius F. Wrek

**** is ridiculous.
Wade gets a continuous pass for poor play and a decline in skill by being "Not 100%."

Everyone is beat up man.
You think Ginobli, Duncan, and Parker aren't beat up? Dudes are all dealing with issues. They are out their ballin.

You think David West, Hibbert, George Hill aren't all dealing with injury issues? They all are. But they aren't constantly talking about it.

I respect Steven A.'s insight on basketball, but when it comes to D.Wade he is frustrating as hell.
I mean dude played like 1 a game a week in the last few weeks of the reg season and even missed a playoff game.

Banged up is a term for minor stuff, Wade is clearly past that.

Memphis is 0-4 with playing a healthy team in the playoffs.
8-1 when playing vs a team with a key player injured.

I wouldn't count out the grizz at all. Maybe Tony Allen can keep trying to trip Parker and can injure him.

Welp_

Julius F. Wrek

**** is ridiculous.

Everyone is beat up man.

I mean dude played like 1 a game a week in the last few weeks of the reg season and even missed a playoff game.

The fact that they already locked up home court in the east had more to do with him casually sitting out games than him being seriously injured. Of course I know his knee has problems, I don't think it's fake. But if they were in a heated playoff race he wouldn't have missed any of those games. Bron even took a few nights off to rest his body.

More of a flagrant than this:

Which was a clear acting job also.

Does the LBJ hate blind people from seeing what happened in this play? His head snapped back and the whip lash is what made LBJ respond like that, not the fact that he got hit in the head. People always talk about this one when it comes to flopping.

I like how TA was sprawled out laying there for half a second, then suddenly he goes into the fetal position writhing in pain in his head, even though he didn't even hit his head. :lol:

The thing that irks me is that this same exact play happens every single game like ten times with Dwight. Dwight gets hit all day in that same manner about four times a quarter.

You want to talk excessive contact, is an intentional foul a flagrant? You teach players to foul on a shot attempt hard enough to make them earn it on the line. That's what Manu was doing. Tony was going up, and Manu grabbed his arm. Happens ten times a game.

Memphis is 0-4 with playing a healthy team in the playoffs.
8-1 when playing vs a team with a key player injured.

Memphis is 8-5 with a hurt Zach Randolph and Marc Gasol as well. Marc is still playing with a slightly torn abdominal and Zach's ankle/knee been a problem since late in the season.

that jump ball gif :rofl:

memphis does not have the offense to beat miami. even though they have bigs, miami doubles very well against post players. and of course their frontcourt is too slow to keep up with miami.

i think SA has the better chance to beat them..........because they know how to execute and have a great coach. parker should have his way and TD will do work on bosh.

that wasnt a flagrant foul and it is ruining the game everytime a hard foul happens and they take 20 minutes to review it.  then again u guys probably prefer the theatrics over actual basketball being played.

Welp_

Julius F. Wrek

**** is ridiculous.

Everyone is beat up man.

The fact that they already locked up home court in the east had more to do with him casually sitting out games than him being seriously injured. Of course I know his knee has problems, I don't think it's fake. But if they were in a heated playoff race he wouldn't have missed any of those games. Bron even took a few nights off to rest his body.
That played a part, but he sat out a playoff game weeks after that as well. So he isn't just "banged up."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom