Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would love for us (okc) to somehow steal jared dudley from the suns in the off-season..

and if we can somehow get gortat for the final year of his deal..

AND somehow get rid of perkins in any deal in the process too

- dont want to give up reggie jackon or lamb.. they can have perry jones III or draft picks

Last edited:
Carmelo wins the "scoring title" meanwhile, Kevin Durant had in my mind the greatest perimeter scoring season in the history of basketball, I hope everyone understands that.

Durant also plays with someone who's better than he is, and penetrates on every play

Cute how you put scoring title in parenthesis though. As if now it don't matter but the years of Durant winning it did.

i would love for us (okc) to somehow steal jared dudley from the suns in the off-season..

and if we can somehow get gortat for the final year of his deal..

AND somehow get rid of perkins in any deal in the process too

- dont want to give up reggie jackon or lamb.. they can have perry jones III or draft picks
Sounding like a Lakers fan :lol:

Sounding like a Lakers fan
laugh.gif
since i'm throwing out a wish list.. might as well go all the way.. tad unrealistic..

but hey, we could offer a bunch of picks.. and who knows, maybe they might be interested in PJ3.. or thabeet 'the dream'

but i only bring this up, because of dudley's mention in zach lowe's recent column:

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-t...nba-season-ending-things-i-like-and-dont-like

Last edited:
in the early to mid 2000's are you taking VC or T-Mac?

That's not even a question, hands down T-Mac. You've seen what Vince Carter has done being healthy his whole career.

T-Mac was going down the Kobe route, then he just stopped working hard, then got injured.

Kobe said in some magazine that T-Mac and Vince should have never left each other, they could have won rungs together if they were dedicated enough. That could have been true, but the Raptors should have realized T-Mac was the better player as well. They didn't trust him.

Interesting all out sitting KD but Wesbrook is supposed to play 6-10 minutes, likely to retain his ironman streak which I think is around 395 games. All time is AC Green who went over 1100

IATT, it was heavily rumored that Jared Dudley was available to teams for the right combination of picks and/or a first rd pick, and the Gortat deal had been speculated forever (although Perk always shut Gortat down when they played) but for some reaosn Presti wants to just hoard all these picks from this predicted to be terrible *** draft. JJ Hickson and DaJuan Blair were also both allegedly available for simply a pick. Granted JJ is in the last yr of his deal and will probably get paid in the offseason, that's a deal I make 10 times out of 10. We're going to draft a bunch of internationals so we can stash them because we don't even have the roster space to support the amount of picks we have, beyond the fact they will suck, and that we are in win now not develop mode, and Brooks won't play them even if they are good.

Last edited:
I half expected Brooks to sit out Westbrook just to spite him :lol:

It's great for Carmelo to win the scoring title... and Durant also had an absolutely insane shooting season as well.

So i guess Lakers/Rockets will get a lot of media coverage esp. after utah wins earlier, no team can win against 3 referees and David Stern 
laugh.gif

OVER/UNDER Lakers Freethrows: 42

Melo needs the title. He has literally been awarded nothing else so far in the NBA. People hate on bron yet melo is nothin more than a regular season star. Never understood that

Durant also plays with someone who's better than he is, and penetrates on every play

Cute how you put scoring title in parenthesis though. As if now it don't matter but the years of Durant winning it did.
LOL the stupidity In this post is unmatched

I'm only half trolling. I think Russ is severly underrated and in ways more important to that team. He's the heart. He's the intensity. And I've seen Durant literally tell him to take over.

If okc actually listened to the pundits and took shots away from Russ and gave them to Durant that team would not go deep in the playoffs

Melo needs the title. He has literally been awarded nothing else so far in the NBA. People hate on bron yet melo is nothin more than a regular season star. Never understood that

Yep his all star warmup jacket was pretty empty, probably why he went so hard to win the scoring title this year....

I half expected Brooks to sit out Westbrook just to spite him
laugh.gif

It's great for Carmelo to win the scoring title... and Durant also had an absolutely insane shooting season as well.
imagine the meltdown Russy would have if Brooks pulled that on him 
laugh.gif

Durant finishing with 50-40-90 :pimp:

Am I wrong for thinking that Durant is headed for #2 at least on the all-time scoring list?

trust melo gets enough slight as it is from fans/league/media. although a lot of it has to do with his own doing

Lebron was blessed to play in the east all those cavs years. He would be getting plenty of first round exits in the west.

He also had the worst disappearing act of any superstar in the history of the NBA. Give melo his current team he would be doing just fine. so would Durant. So would CP.

Very true. Surprising that he hasn't won any other regular season awards.

(Should have at least got co-ROY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom