Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it just ruins the playoffs for me. Heat i hate watching unless they play the knicks because it will be fun to watch. But you know Heat will kill any of the lower seeds.

Pacers and Knicks. If Celtics had Rondo id include them. East is terrible come playoff time. West is fun as hell to watch, Kobe being out kinda ruined it for me but it will be good. Cant wait to watch the Warriors tho

Warriors fan or you just think highly of them in a playoff type of way?

Yeah it's funny too bc as much as I love my team (Bulls) we usually give the heat a cool fight but we play so inconsistent otherwise, smh! That year the bobcats made the playoffs was a pretty cool year for the east and back when the magic were at the the top with penny and Shaq but lately just boo boo as a whole!

Not a Warriors fan but ive liked Curry since his rookie year and Lee, team is young and might be able to make it past the first round.

it will be fun to watch them play if they come ready to play.

stephen jackson role was diminishing and he wasnt happy and he wasnt too happy. he was pretty good at accepting it, but he started to voice his opinion too much and pop had enough of it
tmac prob gonna get 5-10 minutes a gm
he was actually pretty serviceable when he was with detroit and atl. he accepted his role

yup, he was nice is Detroit, not gonna lie.

An efficient 16-18 a night kinda guy.

He wasn't bad last year, I don't understand why he got a bad rap from last year. This year, fine. But last year? Why?

Excuse me for not mentioning Amir, he absolutely has been a stud this year.

I'm not saying they're anywhere near contending, but they have a roster capable of being better than about 8-10 teams in the East.

17 points on 17 shots? .310 from 3? That sounds efficient to you?

He is one of the worst and most overrated players in the league, he is, has, was and will continue to be a steaming sack of ****.

I'm very close to giving up on being a raptors fan thanks to his 18 foot bricks.

Homeland_203.gif

Last edited:
Reading that the new goaltending rule is coming before next season

With this wack rule players can grab the ball off the rim after 1 bounce no matter if its in the cylinder or not

SMFH

i like it as well to be honest

and Miami and Milwaukee shouldnt even play the series :lol: DEAD SRS

I also kinda like the new goal tending rule. The offensive goal tending calls are called inconsistently at times, imo anyway.

what the Raps need to do is fire Dwayne Casey.

Rudy Gay ain't going to do ish, he isn't that good, we were better off tanking and hoping to land Andrew Wiggins in the 2014 NBA Draft....but no, the dumbass goes for Rudy Gay 
mean.gif

Trade Gay for lottery pick in 2014, win 15 games and Draft Wiggins + Harrison and profit. :lol:

Haha. I just think it'd be a good look because he's Canadian. And is supremely athletic.

What if he ended up in Charlotte. LOL.

Haha. I just think it'd be a good look because he's Canadian. And is supremely athletic.

What if he ended up in Charlotte. LOL.

If he goes to Charlotte, that'd be great for him. Jordan would mentor and put him under his wing for his career. Jordan would finally get a good draft pick to build around.

Honestly tho, Bobcats have had terrible luck with drafts, so I bet the Magic get the number one pick an continue there ridiculous hot streak of number one picks.

Wiggins in Toronto would be a good look.

Toronto is a black hole, its where players go to die talent wise

semi srs

As oppose to detroit

Semi srs

someones mad...

At least detroit has won something... more than once :lol:

its alright, they will bounce back one day, its not like i cant admit they that they suck :lol:

I'm not even a Raptor fan or from Toronto, but the pot was calling the kettle black, I do like the Pistons front court tho

17 points on 17 shots? .310 from 3? That sounds efficient to you?

He is one of the worst and most overrated players in the league, he is, has, was and will continue to be a steaming sack of ****.

I'm very close to giving up on being a raptors fan thanks to his 18 foot bricks.

When was he taking 17 shots per game?

Let time sink in. Let him have a goddamn training camp.

Last year, 45% shooting, 16.4 FGA, 19 PPG
The year before, 47/40/80% shooting, 16.1 FGA, 19.8 PPG

For comparison, Carmelo last year.

43%, 18.6 FGA, 22.6 PPG

19 FGA for 23 points. 16.5 FGA for 19 points.

I'm not trying to say he's worth his contract. He's not. But you gotta take it for what it is. He isn't nearly as bad as you dummies make him out to be.

If I didn't know better I'd assume that he was Nick Young making eight figures a year.

You got a high profile player being traded mid-season, into a new conference, probably not initially satisfied with his location. Let him soak in.

If he jumps back to 47/40/80, then what? That's not efficient?

Then go cry some more because he's overpaid? Then go be a Heat fan, crybaby.

Rudy Gay is who he is.

And you won't be a great team with him as your best player.

Basketball purgatory.

Rudy Gay has actually been surprisingly efficient the last ~20 games. I've looked at the stats recently, and he's averaged something like 19pts on a 52% true shooting percentage with a 30% usage rate. That is actually pretty remarkable. If he can do that next year, as a raptors fan, I ain;t eem mad.

Imagine that.
Andrew Wiggins.
THE Hornet of the future lmao.
Or Bobcat if the name change doesn't work out.

Very predictable that all the NBA Street Vol. 2 era nostaligsts (and God knows there are a lot of them on this forum) would be excited over this signing... As they would if it was Iverson, Marbury, hell maybe even Penny Hardaway. :lol: This will be his fifth NBA team in as many years sprinkled with a trip to China on top, and just remember that there is a reason why McGrady never broke through in any of those teams, like this older version won't either. Gotta admit, it would be hilarious if he played his first second round playoff game like this.

This dude Pop is bending backwards and doing all kinds of crazy stuff trying to look like a genius who sees things beyond everyone else... Which is odd because he is such a great coach by just plain coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom